Bad habits

~Chapter 169~
Bad habits

(Recap of chapter 41-43 Incase you forgot. Sarah moved in with Charli and Alexander because she had no where to stay, Chase avoided her for 2 weeks because he didn't want to see Sarah. Charli asked chase what was wrong and he told her what happened.)

~Flashback~
2.5 years ago

Charlis POV:
I will not let Sarah continue to live in my house knowing what she's done to Chase. She's a horrible person. I won't be able to live with myself knowing what she's done.

Il kill her.

No?? No I will not?? I haven't killed anyone in years. I'm not starting that again. I'm not crazy.

Once chase left I went up to her, I brought her into the basement of the house.

Sarah: "stop it? What are you doing??"
Charli: "apologize to chase right now."

She rolled her eyes

Charli: "I swear to god Sarah! Apologize!"
Sarah: "it's not a big deal alright?? You guys are both over reacting??"

Over reacting?! 

Charli: "apologize or Il give you a punishment worse then death."

She rolled her eyes again and laughed

Sarah: "seriously Charli, what are you go do about it??"

I pushed her to the ground making her hit her head on the concrete. 

I smiled

No?! I'm not gonna kill her?!
What am I doing. what am I doing.
Nothing. I was just mad.

She's not dead right?

I checked her pulse.

She's fine. She's perfectly fine.

I grabbed her by the feet and put her inside of a closet in the basement.

I'm not letting her out till she learns her lesson and until I get a better space for her to stay in, she's gonna have to deal with the closet. There's already some old food and water there she can have. She'll be fine.

I locked the closet door and walked up the stairs. I locked the basement door

She'll learn her lesson eventually.

~End of Flashback~

Charlis POV:
No no no no?! He found it?? He found her?? I never thought this would happen?! If I'm being honest I didn't even remember she was here?
I only remembered when i woke up just now and I saw chase was gone, I went downstairs and saw the basement door open.

I can't believe she is still alive? I left her here for a year alone?
Is he gonna break up with me now? I'm a horrible person. I left her in here for years?

But I did it for a good reason?

Chase: "why would you do this? You ruined a girls life."