Clueless

~Chapter 130~
Clueless

Charlis POV:
No no no no no no no no
What is he doing here. The audacity he has to show up at my house while chase is here-

Plus he is being so suspicious. What is chase gonna think when he just randomly asks to talk??

I don't know what he doesn't understand about get out of my house?

Well I guess he did get out- but he came back in.

Whatever, doesn't matter. He knew I didn't wanna see him again yet here he is? Ruining my Christmas not once but twice in one day.

I looked at chase and he looked confused

Ugh. Now I've got to make something up

Charli: "oh no, you must have found out about me re gifting your gift"

Go with it. Go with it. Go with it.

Mason: "oh yes. That's what we need to talk about"

Phew.

Chase: "don't get mad at Charli mason, she gave it to me because I needed money. I can get it Back right now-"
Mason: "that would be helpful chase. Please do that"

What?? No?? It's my gift. I get to do what I want with it?? How could he even say that to his cousin anyways?

Chase stood up

Charli: "no, you're keeping the money, I don't care what mason says. He gave me the gift so the bracelet was my property. I owned it meaning I could do whatever I wanted with it. I decided to give it to you because it makes me happier seeing you happy then getting the bracelet itself."

He smiled

Chase: "really?"

I nodded, he hugged me and while he did I looked over at mason and he looked irritated

Mason: "can we talk now about this??"

I rolled my eyes

Charli: "what is there to talk about?"
Mason: "how I gave you that bracelet and you pretended like you didn't even like it. You gave it away."

And I don't regret it

Charli: "maybe I wasn't pretending. Maybe I really just didn't like the bracelet"
Mason: "I saw the look on your face. You loved the bracelet"

I have a feeling we aren't talking about the bracelet anymore.

Charli: "that bracelet meant nothing to me. I'd trade it any day"

What does he not understand. I. Don't. Like. Him. Do I have to spell it out?

Chase: "don't you think you're being a little harsh char? I think he was just trying to do something nice"

Poor chase, so clueless

Mason: "exactly. I was trying to be nice. If I'm being honest, I really liked the bracelet..."

Does he even mean that?

Charli: "you never liked the bracelet. You wanted it because it was pretty and expensive but you never really cared about what the bracelet was made of"

He sighed

Mason: "all I ever cared about was what it was made off, I never cared about the price or how it looked. Those were just bonuses"

I smiled a bit

Chase: "If it really means this much I can get it back right now?"

I nodded

Charli: "I think that would be a good idea"

Il pay him back later. I swear. I just need him to leave.

He walked away and out the door. As soon as he left I ran up to mason and kissed him. He kissed me back. He locked the front door and took off my shirt

Mason: "I'm gonna fuck you in every corner of this house"

I nodded Kissing him again

Charli: "this house is very big, that would take awhile"
Mason: "good."

Time skip ⏭
4 hours later

We laid on the 17th guess bedrooms bed.
I looked at him and we were both out of breath

Mason: "you cannot say that was bad"

I shrugged

Charli: "get out now"

He looked confused

Mason: "no?? You aren't doing this again?? Charli don't you feel anything for me??"

I shook my head

Charli: "doesn't matter. Doesn't matter if you like me. If I like you. We can't be together."
Mason: "why not?"

I rolled my eyes

He knows the answer to that

Charli: "this was a bad choice"
Mason: "didn't feel bad."

Yes it did.

Charli: "this is so pathetic. You're so pathetic."

He's almost in his 40s. I'm in my 20s. This is gross.

Mason: "look, I know chase is my cousin and everything and I love him. But I also know what's best for him. He isn't your type, I know it? You need someone who is like you. Not soft, mean, someone who can please you, someone who can buy you something expensive. That persons me."

He just described everything I'm not looking for in a man. He just described every single High school boy. Straight, mean, treats you like trash. I don't want that?

Charli: "I don't want someone like me. Opposites attract, I want someone who is soft and sweet and who treats me nicely. I don't need any boy buying stuff for me? I have my own money. This necklace is probably worth more than your net worth. And for pleasing me? Ive already got someone who can do that, but better. So I think it's about time you leave now."

I smiled

Mason: "I can be all those things too Charli?"
Chase: "why would I need someone new to do all those things when I've already got someone who can do it."

This was a huge mistake. Worst one yet.
27 times? Really? Was that really necessary of me. I feel horrible. Worst then I've ever felt. Sick to my stomach. How could I do this. I said I would never do anything to hurt chase purposely, yet here I am am. The love of his life and his cousin. The two people he trusts the most. All he does is love me, I was happy? Why did I have to ruin it all?

Mason: "because I'm not chase? I'm more than chase. I promise you? Please just give me a chance? You'll never know until you try. Please. We can be together."

A/n
I know you guys hate Charli, but find a way to forgive her. I mean- at least it isn't cheating?
😃

She obviously is confused about her feelings right now. Towards Mason and towards Chase.

Word count - 1052