I changed my mind

~Chapter 31~
                  I changed my mind

Charlis POV:
I probably should not have said it like that. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. It's just, the only time I want him to kiss me is when he doesn't

Why do I want him to kiss me? Because I've changed my mind completely.

I said I didn't want a relationship and yeah it's true I don't want a relationship with some guy.

But he's not some guy, he is the perfect  guy. He's selfless, he's beyond nice, respectful, he cares about me, he would put any random stranger in-front of himself and he's in love with me.

Everything I've ever wanted is standing right in front of me and I was too dumb to see it.

I want to be in a relationship with him.

I was 3 hours late and when I came here I expected to get yelled at. I wouldn't blame him.
I didn't actually even expect him to be here. I definitely would not wait 3 hours for him? I would wait the most 20 minutes.
He waited for me till the restaurant closed.

He is the person I deserve. I have worked too hard to get someone like Alexander.

I had a lot of time to think while I was forced to clean and I thought about the life I could have, with Chase. We'd be rich, since i will be taking Alexander's money and id be happy. 
I haven't been happy in a long time and somehow when I'm with him I am.

He makes me happy.

He looked confused on why I said that

Charli: "well are you gonna do it?"

He smiled

Chase: "can I?"

I nodded

He smiled and moved his face closer to mine. He placed his hands on my cheeks and moved my face so it was facing his.

Chase: "are you sure? I don't want to do it if you dont want me t-"

Before he could finish I moved closer to him and kissed him

He kissed me back and moved his hands to my waist. I moved my hands to his neck

I could tell he was nervous, by the way he kept stuttering on where he was gonna put his hands, I could practically hear his heart beating.

Its cute when he's nervous around me, I don't know why he's nervous but it's cute.

I pulled away and he smiled

Charli: "are you blushing?"
Chase: "yeah"

I laughed

Chase: "why did you want me to kiss you? What does this mean"
Charli: "it means I want to date you"

He raised his eye brows

Chase: "you? Want to date me?"

I nodded

Chase: "really??"
Charli: "yes."

He smiled

Charli: "will you?"
Chase: "why would I say no- oh."

His face went from happy to sad real quick

Chase: "Blaire."

He sighed

Charli: "what about Blaire?"
Chase: "I can't do that to her?"

Seriously? Is blaire really the only things getting in the way??

Charli: "chase do you even know what she's done to you?"

He sighed

Chase: "love, i know she's done some pretty terrible things to me, but it's not an excuse to cheat on her. As much as I would love to date you, I can't because I don't cheat. You know that"

I nodded

I knew this was gonna happen, I don't know why i expected him to say yes When he is still married.
Even though he is unhappily married, he wouldn't cheat. He's not me. 

Charli: "I understand"

I don't

Chase: "thanks.."

Chases POV:
This is all so confusing, yesterday she wanted nothing to do with me and today she wants to date me? Why?

Does she just feel bad because I had to wait for her for 3 hours?
Or is she actually asking me out?

Either way I'd love to go out with her.
I would just feel too guilty. Right now, as far as I know Blaire is being a good wife which means she's changed and if she's changed then I can't do stuff to her based on what she's done in the passed.  It wouldn't be fair, I'm trying to start over with Blaire.

Kissing Charli is one thing but going out with her? That's something old me would do. I'm not a bad person. I'm married, I'm happily married... I think.

Maybe if Charli wasn't married then I'd divorce blaire and I'd be with Charli.  But she is married and if i divorced Blaire then Charli would still be with her husband and who know what might happen. Il probably be left all alone again.

Charli: "so?"
Chase: "so what?"
Charli: "what are we supposed to do now? Just go on ignoring everything that just happened?"

That is a good question

Chase: "I guess so?"

She nodded

Charli: "you know Blaire never needs to find out? We will make sure nobody finds out? Besides it's not that bad, it's just an affair. What's the worst that could happen?"
Chase: "the worst that could happen is blaire could find out and divorce me? And whatever his name is will divorce you"
Charli: "first of all, is that really that bad? And even if they do find out, we have an excuse. They cheated on us with each other. So it's really not that bad. We will make sure they never find out. If they do, then we can break up."

This argument is a terrible argument. But maybe shes right, if we keep things secret then we could date? Nobody would find out, nobody will get hurt. I just want to be happy, Charli makes me happy and even though it 
would be extremely unfair to date her.
At least I'd be with someone I actually love

Charli: "so? What do you think?"

I looked at her

Chase: "this is probably the worst idea you've ever had-"
Charli: "c'mon, you got to at-"
Chase: "BUT, I do want to go out with you and it would be a mistake if we didn't at least try to make this work"

A/n
Looks like the night did turn around
Ehehehe

Ok hope u guys liked this chapter hehhee

😩😩also in the comments tell me if you want me to break them up

😍😍😍

Word count - 1048