Im worried about you

~Chapter 125~
I'm worried about you

Charlis POV:
What is wrong with me. How could I ruin all my progress?? And for what?? A stupid mini tiny drink? I just proved that I can't control myself. Alcohol controls me. In my mind, there's no such thing as one drink. I was about to ruin everything, I was about to drink all of these bottles and I was about to get blackout drunk. I didn't care about the consequences? I didn't care that chase would be disappointed in me? All I cared about was drinking.

I wasn't thinking. I'm such a selfish person? the love of my life is waiting for me upstairs, he isn't just waiting for me now but he's been waiting for me for 4 months. He waited for me to get myself together and to call him. But I never called him? I never even thought about hIm? He had to come here? And for what? After everything, all that time I made him wait, he still wanted to help me?

He sacrificed everything for me, and I can't get my act together and sacrifice drinking.

I put the drink down and I pushed them all away from me.
I put my face into my hands

Charli: "how could I do this..."

He sat beside me

Mason: "it's okay Charli you only took one drink"

He really cannot be talking right now- the audacity he has to even sit next to me-

I stood up

Charli: "what is wrong with you."

He's a horrible cousin to chase. He knows how much chase wants me to be sober? Why in the world would he give me a drink.

I took my flowers and I walked upstairs
I saw chase

Chase: "what took you so long?"
Charli: "stomach issues"

I don't want him to be disappointed in me...

Chase: "are you okay? Do you need anything-"
Charli: "Chase I'm fine"

He nodded

Charli: "thank you for the flowers by the way, and the note"
I smiled

Chase: "no problem"

They are my favorite flowers

Chase: "I know they are your favorite"
Charli: "tell me what's your favorite, so I can get them for you next time"

He laughed

Chase: "hmm? My favorite flower? I like Lillys."

Il remember that for next time I go to a flower shop

Charli: "okay, Il remember"

I hope

Mason walked upstairs

Mason: "uh- Charli- why is there blood on your wall-"

Oh no-
What?? I could have sworn I got every bit of it??

Charli: "you know... uh- girl problems-"

Boys will fall for anything if it involves that.

Mason: "oh- okay."

They never ask further questions, even though what I said made no sense whatsoever