Why didn't you tell me

~Chapter 22~
               Why didn't you tell me

Chases POV:
I really just can't talk to her right now, I'm still processing everything that's happening.  I'm in no place to talk about where our relationship stands? She needs to give me time to think about this. I can't just make the decision right away. I just kinda wanna run away right now.

The right option would be to divorce her. Any normal human being would.
But that's not me? Not anymore? I'm not the type that gets mad. I'm not the type to break anyone's heart.
I try to be as nice as I can but what am I supposed to do when I get into situations like these? Am I supposed to move on? Because I can't do that, this effects my life.

Either choice I make, it will effect me for the rest of my life.

I could divorce her and move on.
Start a new life, with new people, new neighbourhood, leave her alone with the baby or I could stay with her and help raise the kid that's not mine. The kid that will always remind me of how my wife cheated on me and betrayed me in more ways I could count.

I just can't choose. Not now.

Chase: "Blaire you gotta give me some time. I need to think on this."
Blaire: "okay you should sleep on it."

Sleep on it? I need more than one night

Chase: "probably gonna be a bit longer than that."
Blaire: "okay take as long as you need"

She stayed there doing nothing

Chase: "you can go now?"
Blaire: "wait you aren't coming home??"
Chase: "how am I supposed to think when you are around?"
Blaire: "so you are just gonna stay here? With her?"

Whats her problem with charli.

Chase: "yeah? Well if she agrees to stay?"
Blaire: "you guys kissed? You think I'm gonna let you stay here with her?"

You've got to be kidding me

Charli: "she knows about that?"
Chase: "yes. You told her."
Charli: "oh-"

I looked back at Blaire

Chase: "just trust me Blaire. Nothing is happening between us. She's just here because I have nobody else"
Charli: "wow. That's rude."
Chase: "no- love- I didn't mean it like that-"
Charli: "it's fine"

Blaire: "fine whatever. Just call me when you make a decision"
Chase: "I will."

She walked away

Charli: "I think you should divorce her"
Chase: "there's other things you gotta think about"
Charli: "like what? She's still the same terrible person she's always been. There is no reason to stay with her"
Chase: "shes probably changed since she cheated on me"
Charli: "you think she's changed since yesterday?"

What.

Chase: "what do you mean since yesterday? She cheated on me yesterday?"
Charli: "oh- thought she would have told you by now- chase, she's been cheating on you since she met Alexander. Last thing I heard they were dating"

They were what?! Dating?? While she was still with me?! She had 2 boyfriends?! Was I not enough for her? I wish she just would have broken up with me. I just don't understand why she would do that? I wanted to help with the kid, Yeah I wasn't in love with her or anything but I would have probably fallen in love with her eventually. She knows it takes time for me to love someone after everything that's happened. She could have waited for me to fall in love but she just couldn't do that could she? She had to go off and date someone else.

Chase: "and you didn't tell me??"
Charli: "I told Blaire to break up with him or id tell you"
Chase: "so you knew I was marrying someone like her and you didn't tell me?

I don't mean to get mad at Charli or anything but I am mad at her. I know it's not her fault that all of this happened but she at least could have stopped me from marrying blaire

Charli: "I just didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry"
Chase: "I am hurt. by you, by Blaire. And you guys are the most important people in my life right now. You knew all of this all along, I wish you would have told me"
Charli: "I'm sorry.."
Chase: "I know love. But I just need some time to myself right now. Could you maybe leave?"
Charli: "yeah of course"

Charlis POV:
I get why he's mad at me but I'm not the villain here, I'm just trying to help. Yeah I should have told him about everything but I didn't think he'd ever need to know. I never thought he'd find out.

Where am I even supposed to go? I don't have a car

Charli: "I'm gonna go in the hot tub"

Maybe he only needs a few minutes to himself

Chase: "wait I wanna come"

Okay- maybe only a few seconds

Chase: "you can leave after this"

Oh-

Charli: "did you bring a bathing suite?"
Chase: "no"
Charli: "let's just go"

I walked out the door and saw the hot tub- okay why are the weird old people still in there

Maybe this was a bad idea. Hopefully they don't talk to me.

I took off my clothes and went in with just my bra and underwear.

We went inside the hot tub and the weird old people kept starring at us

Weird.

Old person: "I remember when I was young and in love. Good times"

We aren't in love.

Charli: "we aren't together."
Old person: "enjoy it while you can, you guys look like a great couple"

Can he not hear? Guess he's like deaf or something

Chase: "thank you but we aren't a couple, I love this girl like a sister"

What- a sister- really? Okay- that would be a little Incest.

Old person #2: "well your sister is really beautiful"

I'm not his sister

Chase: "I know"
He looked at me

I smiled

Chase: "most beautiful girl I've ever seen"

A/n
Aw cuties. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter eheheh. It was lowkey boring as hell but it will get more interesting later hehe

Word count - 1025