Whats gonna happen with us

~Chapter 115~
What's gonna happen with us

Charlis POV:
He didn't tell her... he didn't tell her how bad of a mother I am... how I lied to her about her father abandoning her... how I never told him about her...

Even though he probably hates me right now he still isn't telling her...

I only told her that chase abandoned her because I was a coward. I needed an excuse to leave, I needed an excuse to leave her. I wanted her to feel bad for me, to feel sympathy for me.

I needed her to understand that I didn't leave just because I wanted to, I left because I couldn't take care of her. I had no one.

Lydia: "mom..."

I looked at her

Charli: "yes?"
Lydia: "the last time I saw you was 2 years and 4 months ago, why are we visiting you now?"

2 years... I guess I've lost track of time...

Charli: "I called you so you could meet your dad."

That's a lie
My parents would do anything to hurt me. If justin called them they'd agree to anything so they could see me suffer.
I'm this case, they knew I didn't want chase to find out so they showed up.

Lydia: "mom... does this mean your gonna take care of me now?"

Uh- what gave her that impression-

Charli: "uhm-"
Lydia: "why would I need to meet my father unless it meant I was gonna be spending more time with you..."

I guess she's right... it's not like it really matters... chase will never be a real father to her just like Il never be a real mother...

Charli: "I'm sorry Lydia-"
Lydia: "no it's okay... grandma and grandpa have been great to me anyway"

I'm sure that isn't true...

Chase: "Lydia..."

She looked at chase

Chase: "even though your mom and I haven't been around much... I still really wanna get to know you better and I'm sure your mom would as well..."

Um... I know her well enough already... I don't wanna get attached to her

I looked at my parents and they looked mad as they watched chase and Lydia play some game with their hands

Charli: "you ruined the last good thing I had in my life."

Let's admit it... they ruined my entire life... their the reasons I turned out like this... crazy, impulsive, manipulative...

Now they took away the last good thing in my life... chase

Miss Damelio: "you have all this money. You are a millionaire. You don't need some guy in your life."

She rolled her eyes

Charli: "it's not about the money. I want to be happy."
Miss damelio: "money makes you happy"

I thought it would to... until I got it...

Charli: "Chase makes me happy. And you took that away from me"
Miss damelio: "he's changed you."

I rolled my eyes

Mister damelio: "now that we took that away from you, we'd like to get going now with our grand daughter."

I looked at chase and he looked so happy playing with her...

Charli: "don't leave yet. Just give them a bit before she has to leave."

Chase won't be seeing her for at least another year... he should get the most of his time as possible