You are important to me

~Chapter 7~
You're important to me

Chases POV:
I'm glad Charli is so understanding, I don't know what I would of done if she wasn't supportive. Although I've only known her for 2 days, she's my friend and I want it to stay like that.

Blaire walked down the stairs

Charli: "I should go upstairs. Thanks for dinner"

I nodded

I'm not gonna stop her. I would be uncomfortable too. Blaire clearly has something against her.

She took her plate and put it at the sink.
She walked upstairs and Blaire sat down.

Chase: "please stop"
Blaire: "what?"
Chase: "Charli, she's a good person and I think if you would just give her a chance you'd like her"
Blaire: "yeah I know. I'm sorry. I just got jealous"
Chase: "I've told you 3 times already, Charli is my friend. You are my girlfri- fiancé. You don't need to be jealous of her."
Blaire: "okay. You're right I'm sorry. What was it you were gonna tell us?"

..maybe I shouldn't tell her.. last time I came out to her as bi she wasn't that excited..

~flashback~

Chase: "blaire, I have something I have to say"

I sat down on the couch shaking a bit

Blaire: "okay"

She sat down next to me.

Chase: "u-um when I tell you this I just wanna let you know that this doesn't change the way I feel about you"
Blaire: "what is it cole?"

I put my hands on hers then took a deep breath

Chase: "I-I'm bisexual"

She took her hand off of mine then gasped

Blaire: "so you're like gay?"
Chase: "no? It means I like guys and girls"
Blaire: "okay? But why?"
Chase: "u-um-"
Blaire: "are you breaking up with me?!"
Chase: "no! I'm not, I just wanted to tell you"

She stood up.

Blaire: "okay whatever chase, I don't really understand why you wanna be that but okay."
Chase: "it's not a choic-"
Blaire: "I really can't deal with this right now, you know I have a lot of work to do"

She walked away

~end of flashback~

We never talked about it again after that. I get it though..I guess it might have been too overwhelming.. I wouldn't want to burden her again..

Chase: "never mind.. it isn't that important."
Blaire: "okay. Well I'm gonna go to bed."
Chase: "ok.. goodnight"
Blaire: "goodnight"

She stood up and walked away

I got up and brought the dishes to the sink.

Il do them tomorrow.

I walked upstairs and I was about to enter me and Blaires room. But I walked over to Charlis room.

I knocked

Charli: "come in"

I opened the door

Chase: "hey, I was just wondering if you needed anything."
Charli: "no, I'm okay thanks"
Chase: "okay"

I walked away-

Maybe I should give her some clothes to sleep in? She's wearing jeans. I'm sure that's uncomfortable.

I walked back into her room and went in the closet.
I grabbed a hoodie and some shorts.

Chase: "here, you can sleep in this"
I gave them to her

Charli: "thanks"
She smiled

I walked out of the room and waited for her to change.

A few minutes later I walked back in and she was changed laying in the bed.

Is she awake?

I walked over and sat on the bed

Chase: "goodnight love"

I know I know. Blaire told me to stop calling her that and I should respect that but I'm already used to calling her love.

Charli: "goodnight"

I looked at her and she looked sad?
She okay?

Chase: "are you okay?"

She nodded

Charli: "yeah I'm good.."
Chase: "you sure? Because you can tell me anything"
Charli: "you wouldn't understand Chase.."
Chase: "I might not understand what your going through, but Il listen."

She sighed

Chase: "Il tell you something personal about me?"
Charli: "okay"

I guess I should tell her about the worst day of my life.

Chase: "when I was 18, I was in the car with my family headed to a wedding. We were gonna walk there since it's only like 20 minutes away but I begged my parents to drive because I didn't want to walk, so they agreed. And then the car crashed, my entire family died and I was the only survivor"

I shouldn't have told her that story- great. I ruined the mood. Why would I tell her that story out of them all? She probably doesn't care.

Charli: "oh my."

She's scared of me now probably. She knows that I'm the reason my family is dead. Damn.

Chase: "I'm sorry, that was-"
Charli: "no, I'm sorry that happened to you."

I sighed

Chase: "it's okay, it's not your fault. It's mine"
Charli: "it isn't your fault Chase."
Chase: "you don't have to say that. I know what you're thinking, I killed my family. And it's true"
Charli: "you didn't kill your family. You just have survivors guilt."

I sighed

I do have survivors guilt. I wish I had died that day instead of them.

Chase: "I've only told that story to 2 people. Blaire and now you"
Charli: "oh. Why?"
Chase: "because you guys are important to me"

She smiled

Charli: "well you're important to me"
Chase: "so can you tell me what's going on?"

She signed them nodded

Charli: "i hate my life Chase. I hate everything about it and I can't escape it.  My step kids and spoiled brats, my husband is toxic and abusive, The reason I have a key to my room is because I don't get any privacy whatsoever. I wouldn't expect you to understand though.. you have the perfect life. I don't."

I expected this. I didn't really expect her to like Her life. That's why I'm letting her stay here, she needs a break

Chase: "I'm sorry about all of this Charli, you deserve more and I will do everything in my power to help you get what you deserve. I promise. You are welcome to stay here as long as you need."

She smiled

Chase: " and I don't have the perfect life Love. I'm having a kid with a girl that I've known for 2 years. I'm getting married soon and I haven't planned anything. My life is a mess char."

Charli: "do you love her?"

A/n
Oop. WELL. Hope u enjoyed the 7th chapter hehe

Comment something hehe, ideas or whatever you want

Word count - 1072