I've changed

~Chapter 26~
I've changed

Chases POV:
Really? I cannot believe this is even happening right now? I walk in on her cheating on me and she finds yet another way to make me feel bad?? This is toxic?! She begs for my forgiveness just to go behind my back and sleep with this guy?? Yeah, okay I wasn't In love with her but at least I don't abuse my wife?? This guy hits girls? Does she find that attractive or something? I don't understand.

Charli: "you know what, yes this is Charlis lipstick and I'm sorry- no. You know what? I'm not sorry. You continue to treat me like complete trash even after I confronted you? I thought you would have changed."

Blaire: "did you guys sleep together?"

Are you kidding me? That's all she has to say?

Chase: "yeah, I fucked Charli."
Blaire: "what?!"

I looked at Alexander.

Chase: "I fucked your wife"

Chase: "how does that feel? Knowing Charli and I slept together weeks after we got married."

She sat there silently

Chase: "exactly. That's exactly how I have felt for the past 2 weeks?! Except Charli and I didn't actually hook up. I would never do that."

She said nothing

Blaire: "I'm sorry for everything. For lying, for cheating, for everything."

Now How am I supposed to believe that?

Chase: "I can't forgive you."

I walked downstairs
I started to cry.

I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't pretend like I was sorry. I couldn't hold back my anger for her.
I had to say something.

Charli was right.
Maybe I shouldn't get back with Blaire

Blaire walked down the stairs

I don't wanna ever see her again.

Chase: "don't try and apologize to me. I know you don't mean it. You're not sorry"
Blaire: "you're right. I'm not sorry for everything I did"

Wait actually?

I rolled my eyes

Blaire: "and I know you aren't sorry for everything you've done to me."
Chase: "like what?"
Blaire: "like cheating on me, like lying to me-"

Hold up? I've never lied to her.

Chase: "I've never lied to you."

She rolled her eyes

Blaire: "you know you've lied to me. I bet you remember the exact time you lied to me too."
Chase: "I didn't lie to you..."
Blaire: "hm really cole?"
Chase: "really."
Blaire: "you remember."
Chase: "I don't."

Can she stop?

Blaire: "so you remember a few weeks ago when you told me you have no feelings for Charli."

...

Blaire: "that's where the lies started."
Chase: "it wasn't a lie."
Blaire: "another lie."

Uhh can she stop with this whole obsession with charli??

Blaire: "you can hide behind this goodie two shoes act your playing but I know the real you. You may think he's gone but it's a matter of time before you crack-"
Chase: "shut up."
Blaire: "and he comes out to play."
Chase: "shut up"
Blaire: "you like to pretend to be a good guy, you think it will make up for all the terrible things you've done"
Chase: "I said shut up?!"
Blaire: "but deep down, YOU ARE STILL THE SAME GUY I WAS WATCHING OVER IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL"
Chase: "shut up shut up SHUT UP?!! DO YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?!!!"
Blaire: "there he is."

No no no. Maybe she's right- maybe this is me- maybe the old me isn't gone

Chase: "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that-"
Blaire: "you can keep telling me you are sorry but I know you aren't."
Chase: "I am sorry blaire. I didn't mean to yell."

She rolled her eyes

Blaire: "you and me cole, were the same. We're both mean, chaotic people who put on an act as nice and kind people"
Chase: "that isn't me."
Blaire: "yes it is"

We are not the same. I'm not as bad as she is. She's just trying to make an excuse to what she did.

Blaire: "let's not get a divorce."
Chase: "why shouldn't we."
Blaire: "if you're really such a nice guy, you wouldn't leave me all alone with our kid."
Chase: "it isn't mine."
Blaire: "it's still ours"

If I am a nice person I would help
Her. Maybe I am maybe I'm not but it's not to late to still be the good guy.

Chase: "ok... Il help"
Blaire: "thank you-"

Someone opened the front door
I looked over and it was Charli
She walked in the house

Blaire: "yeah just invite yourself in I guess"
Chase: "blaire, give us a moment"

She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs

Charli: "I came to apologize"
Chase: "for?"
Charli: "I should have supporte- no. Never mind. This is stupid. I don't even know what I'm apologizing for."
Chase: "well, I'm sorry for yelling at you love. You have your own opinion."
Charli: "so are you guys back together now?"

I sighed

Chase: "yeah."
Charli: "I don't understand you, why are you being so nice to her?!"

She's clearly still mad at me

Chase: "because she's my wife?"
Charli: "she doesn't have to be"
Chase: "I'm a nice person So I'm gonna help her with the kid?"
Charli: "just because your a nice person doesn't mean you gotta help."
Chase: "why do you even care?! I just wanna be happy?! And maybe I don't deserve happiness but I'm still gonna try and get it?"

After I basically killed my whole family , I never thought I'd ever be happy again. But I'm still gonna try. It's what they'd want for me

Charli: "this isn't how you're gonna get it."
Chase: "well how am I gonna get it?! Ever since you came back into my life everything's had gone down hill?! You ruined my life?!"
Charli: "me?! You think this is my fault?!! Are you kidding me?!"

It is. I was happy before. I was happy with my fiancé and no I wasn't in love with her but I thought I was, until Charli came along.

Charli: "If I really did ruin your life then kick me out of this house. Tell me to leave and I'll leave, I will leave and I won't come back. We will go our separate ways"

Seriously?! 

Chase: "I can't do that?!"
Charli: "why not?!"
Chase: "isn't it obvious Charli?! Because I'm in love with you?!"

A/n
Hehehe, love that

As you can see in this chapter chase is worried that he is becoming his old self again so he gets back together with blaire to prove he isn't.
Charli then comes in and they fight about nothing. Chase blames her for ruining his life, she threatens to leave and never come back but he doesn't want her to leave because he's in love with her.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Hehe

Word count - 1129