we need a break

~Chapter 117~
We need a break

Charlis POV:
I think our relationship needs a to take a rest for a bit... with everything going on... I don't think we will be able to keep going like this...

I'm not breaking up with him. I just want a break. I know he didn't do anything wrong, I was the one who messed up. I ruined everything but what he said to me... he talked to me like I was some sort of monster.

He told me I ruined her life...
That may be true but I didn't wanna hear it?

I don't think either of us are in the right mind set right now... we both need a break and I know chase would never want to hurt me so i said it

Chases POV:
A break? No?? I don't want a break?? We are perfectly fine?? What did I do?
Did I do something to offend her? I didn't mean to- I promise?! I don't wanna not see her?

Il forgive her for everything?! It's both our faults? I should take the blame because I should have never let her break up with me in hight school, if we never broke up she never would have given away the baby.

Or maybe I should have been there for her more after we broke up? If I were then maybe she wouldn't have thought I wasn't trust worthy enough.

Also it's my fault she got pregnant in the first place?? If I had been more careful then maybe I wouldn't have gotten an 18 year old girl still in high school pregnant??

This is all my fault isn't it...
I ruined her life...

Chase: "charli please think about this! Im sorry! Im so sorry For everything, I know I was being completely rude and I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I was angry and I didn't realize this was all my fault."

She looked confused

Charli: "what?? Is this what your getting of this?? That this was your fault?? I don't understand how any of this could have possibly been your fault?! Out of everyone??"

She doesn't think it's my fault?

Chase: "first of all I got you pregnant in the first place"
Charli: "it was an accident, that's both our faults"

...
I don't know...

Chase: "charli when I was a teenager... I made some pretty dumb choices... I moved our relationship pretty fast. I don't know but maybe part of me wanted you to get pregnant..."

I was a hopeless romantic and I clearly read to many books that year.
I know I didn't mean to get her pregnant but i knew it wouldn't have been the worst thing If she did get pregnant...

I knew that would mean we'd be together forever... it's not like I was trying to get her pregnant obviously. I just... wasn't not trying to get her pregnant. I was too selfish, I was thinking about our future instead of thinking about her... she got pregnant because I was too careless to think about what would actually happen if she did get pregnant

Charli: "you tried to get a 18 year old pregnant?! What's wrong with you?! I still had my whole life ahead of me??"
Chase: "I know I'm sorry! But I wasn't trying?? It's not like I didn't use a protection?? But the times when you said we didn't have to use it I never disagreed"

She sighed

Charli: "okay whatever chase, just leave please? Il call you when I think we should stop our break."

I don't want a break though??

Chase: "I forgive you! I promise! I'm sorry!"
Charli: "you can tell yourself that all you want but we both know you don't really forgive me"

...

Chase: "that doesn't matter? I don't want a break"
Charli: "I'm sorry but that isn't your choice to make..."

She's right... I guess if one person wants a break then we take a break...

Chase: "okay... Il leave..."

She nodded

Chase: "when do you think we will see each other again?"
Charli: "I don't know, we'll just have to see"

I hugged her

Chase: "well, I hope to see you soon love..."

She smiled

Charli: "I'm sure you will."

It's gonna be fine... taking a break for a few days won't be that bad? I'm sure everything will be fine...
It's just a small break

Charlis POV:
It's what I had to do...
Il call him back soon. This isn't a break up, we are still together. It's a break. We are just taking a break from seeing each other. I think the reason we don't work out sometimes is because we move to fast.

One day were friends, the next we're in love, the next we're dating, the next thing you know we move in together.

It's not how a normal relationship works.

Chase left

Wait- isn't Justin still here?! I almost forgot about him. Luckily before I let him go I just have one more thing planned for him.

I walked down to the basement
He smirked

Justin: "have fun?"
Charli: "remember what I told you before?"

I smiled
He looked confused

Charli: "I told you I'd kill you if you told my secret."

His eyes widened

Charli: "the only thing standing in between me and killing you was Chase. For some reason you thought that taking that away would help you?"

I promised chase I wouldn't kill anyone again, but does that promise count when we're on a break?

Charli: "I'm not an evil person. I don't just go around killing people. But I despise you, plus you know my secret. You know all the people Ive killed. You have my phone. You told my secret to chase. So the real question is, why would I not kill you?"

I walked closer to him
He looked terrified.

I really have no need for him to stay around, if anything it's an inconvenience. So what else am I supposed to do?

Justin: "you can't do this?! Chase will never forgive you?!
Charli: "oh I'm sure he will"

A/n
Charlis getting real psycho🤨🤨

Drop a comment ⬇️
Do you think Justin deserves it?
😏😁

This book is still number 1 in chacha 😦 thank you! Also fwb is number 4 in Chacha 😦 thank you!

Word count - 1050