Extra

You said that this kind of place where many people live together is called a tribe. He was very happy when he returned to the tribe, but I was not happy. All the cubs in the tribe would be transformed. Only I could not. The cubs in the tribe had fathers and eminems, but I did not.

    I asked him if he was my father, he said he was not, I asked him where my father is, he said he didn't know. I am very angry, but no one cares whether I am angry or not. I want others to pay attention to me, but apart from You, others seem to be unable to see me at all.

    I don’t understand why I am the only one who is different, why other people have something I don’t have. I heard what they said about disability. Gradually I understood the meaning of disability. I hated my indestructible body and hated the father who abandoned me. Eminem, I hate why they gave birth to me.

.Because I can’t be transformed, no cubs are willing to play with me. They said that I am not a male or a monster, because I can’t be transformed, nor can I learn to catch prey with the little orcs. Humanoid movements are too slow and easy. When I made a sound, they were unwilling to team up with me, but I also didn't want to go out with Yamon to pick up purple sweet potatoes. I felt very embarrassed. I was obviously an orc, and I didn't live as good as an Asian beast.

    Why didn't Amu directly transform me into a transformable orc? When I was twelve years old, I didn't even want to live anymore. I jumped in front of the bighorn bull and planned to let it kill me. It's you, you save me like death, and I regret seeing him bleeding. It doesn't matter if the people I don't care about care about me, as long as the people I care about care about me, it's enough.

    From then on, I live for the best. .I no longer care about the eyes of other orcs, nor the ridicule of the cubs. The snow season is too sad. With You alone, there are a few times I feel like I’m going to starve to death in the snow season. I didn’t expect every time. All lasted until the arrival of spring.

    Every harvest season, I try my best to collect food. In addition to purple roots, I also try my best to collect wild fruits. Orcs eat purple roots and wild fruits and feel very uncomfortable. Give him food. He didn't believe me, and he gave me the meat every time. Thinking about it now, it was a sad and happy time.

    I also learn to catch small prey. I know that I am clumsy than others and run slower than others. What about it? I don't care about others' opinions at all. I just want to live well with myself.

.Every year before the snow season, there will be a kind Eminem who exchanges meat for purple roots with me. I know that they are just good-hearted, and finally gradually feel the goodwill of the tribe. It turns out that as long as you work hard, you will get attention. If life continues like this, maybe I can gradually integrate into the tribe.

    That year when I was fourteen, there was a female who fell in love with him, and I knew, I always knew that excellent was good. I thought it was good that I was the only one who could see him, but I didn't expect other people to see him. I was very angry and ran to threaten the female secretly. You knew that he beat me severely in the future. He never wanted to beat me. He must also like that female, and I felt like I was going crazy.

.I have nothing except Yu. Now I have to lose even him. I am starting to have a bad life again. I play outside until late every day. At the beginning, Yu often comes out to find me. This makes me very happy, but Gradually he stopped coming to me anymore, he even let me go.

    Get out of here, I want him to understand that I can live well without him, even better than when I was with him, I want him to regret it, and cry bitterly when he gets old and can’t live anymore. Come to me runny and forgive him.