Chapter 64

"Clan Witch, do you really have no place to sleep here? I want to sleep here too."

    The ice was not full, and while pulling his share, he was still taking care of Yanming. He was afraid that Yanming would accidentally cut his hand, so he would shell her by himself. Talking while eating.

    "There is a place for you to sleep."

    Having been paying attention to Xiao Budian, and forgot about the ice, the Sea Clan Witch laughed awkwardly. Bing is a straightforward orc. He speaks directly and simply, which is more in line with the temper of the sea clan witch. The most important thing is that he looks a little less than Qi Heng, and he can find a lot of information about Qi Heng.

    "The three of you sleep here, this one is bigger."

    The sea clan witch personally arranged a few bedrooms.

    "Wait a moment, give Chenxi a small bed, her name is Chenxi, right?"

    "right."

.Qi Heng was surprised to find that when he said the word "bed", was it the bed he understood? Qi Heng pushed open the door, and really saw a king-size double bed in a conspicuous place in the room, which was much larger than the bed in memory, because the height of the orcs was generally very high.

    The bedding on the bed is very neat, Qi Heng walked over in disbelief, and reached out and touched a fish-skin quilt on the top. I don’t know what is inside, but it’s soft. Open the quilt and look at the bottom. It’s evenly tied. This bed is not too good for a straw mat made of hay.

    Is this something created by the sea people themselves? They also call this a bed! Couldn't it be invented by someone who came through like him? Thinking of this, Qi Heng's heartbeat quickened a little, wondering if that person is still alive now! Tomorrow think of a way to ask the sea clan witch.

.But in my own tribe, it doesn’t seem to be very easy to use. Winter is too cold and summer is not long. Beds are a bit wasteful. When the tribe is on the right track, Donghe has a successor, so it’s better to settle down in the sea clan. ! Qi Heng was in a daze secretly, Xiao Budian had already climbed up, and Qi Heng hugged her down.

    "Baby, Eminem will give you a good bath before going up and playing."

    "not good."

    Chen Xi struggled to slip down in Qi Heng's arms.

    "Hey, be obedient. Otherwise..."

    "Let her play, something precious."

    "Come, Chen Xi, see what the grandpa brings you."

    I saw the sea clan witch holding a small bed, his face flushed, and struggling to walk into the house, while refusing the help of the waiter.

    Donghe Qi Heng hurried forward and reached out to help carry it.

."All walk away, I'm not so useless yet, all walk away."

    His face turned red, and he was still there, like a child, Dong He Qi Heng reluctantly withdrew his hand.

    "Look, look at this, small, do you like the bed?"

    The Sea Clan's sorcery didn't even breathe, and asked the morning light for credit.

    "Like, come, come here."

    Chen Xi had never admitted to being born, so she walked over and hugged the Sea Clan Witch. She wanted the Sea Clan Witch to hug her. The small bed had a railing.