Chapter 14

Two months later, Hong Yun complained. He and Liang's height did not change, but Dong's change was even greater. He was already almost the same shape as an adult male beast. Qi Heng didn't grow any longer, and reluctantly sewed two new animal skins for Dong. After this long winter, Qi Heng's level of sewing clothes rose linearly.

    The long snow season is finally coming to an end, the ice and snow are beginning to melt, and the birds and beasts that have moved to the south in autumn have begun to move back to escape the heat, including large beasts.

    The patriarch summoned the whole family of orcs and started patrolling and hunting in batches. Although there was surplus crocodile meat in the cellar, there was not much. The weather would soon heat up, and the food in the cellar should be eaten before the snow melts. Light, otherwise you can’t eat it.

    It is rare that there is enough food in the snow season, and the orcs in the clan have grown a lot stronger during this snow season. Adolescent orcs like Dong who are in the growth and development period have changed the most.

.The patriarch was shocked when he saw Dong. He thought that he had seen Dong's father. Dong's stature was already comparable to that of an adult beast, and his childish face before Xueji was full of fortitude, and his momentum was beginning to take shape.

    The patriarch’s heart beat violently, and he squinted his eyes. This person must be removed, or follow the old rule. If the son of the former patriarch does not inherit the position of the patriarch, he will have to set up another tribe. Lie, don’t blame me for being cruel. .

    The Qingyun tribe is a medium-sized tribe, with a population of more than 300, except for the old orcs, little orcs, sub-beasts and females. The young hunting team will make up 100 people, two-thirds of them will patrol in the daytime, and one of the three will patrol at night.

.During the day, the beasts that are mainly anti-returning enter the tribe, and the night is mainly to prevent large beasts from sneaking into the tribe. I do not know whether the patriarch deliberately or unintentionally divided his two waste sons and Songs to the direction that Dong guards. Dong faces the snow season. Song was still annoyed at the bullying of Qi Heng, and learned that he was divided into the same direction with them, and he would not join them, and he would be far apart when patrolling.

    Qi Heng, who first learned of the patriarch’s distribution like this, was very annoyed. He had already learned about the old affairs between the patriarch and Dong from Hongyun. He was afraid that the patriarch would undermine Dong. Every time it was Dong’s turn to patrol at night, he became restless, and each time Dong was slightly better than others. When he returned to the tribe later, he became the husband's stone of the tribe, and those who had to face him had to be careful. After a few days, he was exhausted.

    Qi Heng wants to take Dong to leave this tribe, but I don't know if Dong is willing to leave. This is where he grew up!

.There was still something wrong. That night, a saber-toothed tiger tried to break into the tribe, but Dongxian found it. While he was dealing with the saber-toothed tiger, he sent a signal to the tribe, but the Song and others who should have appeared in the first place did not Come, no orc is strong enough to defeat the saber-toothed tiger alone.

    Orcs are not real beasts after all. At night, the eyesight of the orcs is a bit worse than that of real beasts. The saber-toothed tiger is the king of this continent. It has not yet encountered a creature that dared to challenge it. The direction it wants to go is blocked, and the saber-toothed tiger is angry. , It concentrates on dealing with the creature in front of it.

    The long canine teeth will bite a large piece of meat every time they strike. The leopard beast and the saber-toothed tiger are incomparable in body size. Dong can only rely on himself to be more flexible to entangle the saber-toothed tiger, and then hold on to his own people. Put it into the tribe, the female sub-beasts and little orcs in the clan are afraid of danger.

.It's just that this dexterity gradually decreased with the injury of the body, and the saber-toothed tiger that was stimulated by the blood became more and more excited.

    "East, avoid it."

    Yong heard the warning long ago and hurried to support him. Seeing Dong covered in blood and a single beast fighting with the saber-toothed tiger, he rushed forward with a roar, trying to throw Dong out of the battle center, but it was too late. At one step, the saber-toothed tiger saw the meat on his mouth and ran forward, and bit Dong's hind leg.

    Dong Jing quickly kicked his leg back, only to hear the sound of cracking bones, and roared with pain. The moment when the saber-toothed tiger pounced towards the east, his mouth went straight to the neck of the saber-toothed tiger, and he was about to bite it. Feeling dangerous instinctively, he let go of his mouth and jumped aside.

    If it were not for the saber-toothed tiger to be afraid of courage, and to bite it completely, Dong's leg would be completely shattered. .Then a few more orcs arrived, and until this time Song and others appeared together with the other orcs.

    Bravely handed the saber-toothed tiger to other orcs to deal with, transformed into a human form, picked up the east, and returned to the tribe. The saber-toothed tiger was cunning by nature. Yong rushed all the way to the clan witch’s big tent holding Dongzhi, shouting from a long distance:

    "Clan witch, clan witch, someone was injured, please help."

    The oil lamp was lit in the tent after a while, and I waited courageously for more than a minute before hearing a sound.

    "Bring in."

    When Hong Yun got the news from Liangna, he hurriedly pulled Qi Heng to run to the clan witch. Qi Heng slept a little confused, but was awakened by the cold wind when he got out of the tent:

    "What happened? Did something happen to Dong?"

.Qi Heng kept his heart up and down, praying secretly in his heart, don't let something happen.

    Hong Yun didn't know the specific situation either. He heard Liang Shuodong was injured and had been taken to the clan witch by Yong. He only took Qi Heng and ran desperately. Qi Heng ran into the clan witch tent, and when he saw Dong lying there covered in blood, he breathed heavily, and almost fainted in his mind:

    "Dong...Dong, wake up, can you hear me? I'm Qi Heng. What's the matter, you can't be okay?"

    He rushed forward and heard Qi Heng's call. Dong's eyelids seemed to be struggling but he did not open his eyes. The scars on the saber-toothed tiger's teeth were too deep, and there was almost no good place on the back and legs. The clan witch only used some for him. The hemostatic herbs were of no avail to the deep wound, and the blood kept gushing out along the wound.

    Turned his head and said to Yong:

."That's all, take it back and raise it. If the gods want to take him away, that's also his blessing. If he bites off his broken leg, it will break."

    When Qi Heng heard this, he looked at the clan witch bitterly, this useless old thing wanted Dong's life. The clan witch looked at Qi Heng with a slightly proud and slightly fierce look without fear. After thanking the clan witch bravely, he would take the east back. Qi Heng stood up and said:

    "Clan witch, Dong's wound is still bleeding, please give me some more of this hemostatic herbal medicine."

    It is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years. It is important to keep Dong's life right now.

    The clan witch knew that hemostatic medicine was useless with that kind of deep bone wound, so he stretched out his hand generously:

    "Take everything in this leather pocket."

    He said that he gave Qi Heng the leather pocket by his hand.

    "Thank you Clan Witch."

.Qi Heng lowered his eyelids and took it over. He got up and quickly went back to his tent. Ruodong had a long and two short, Qi Heng vowed to bury him with the clan chief and clan witch family