Chapter 12

Dong can’t hunt for a few days. The snow season is imminent. Qi Heng can’t rely on other people’s gifts. He feels too insecure. He thought about the many crocodiles that climbed ashore together. what!

    How about digging a trap, how big a trap must be digging, a crocodile beast is only seven or eight meters long! If you only dig a small trap that is deeper and not too wide, you can't turn around and sink into most of the dead body in front of the crocodile beast, and then it can't climb out as long as it snaps off his two hind limbs.

    There are so many landings at a time, a few stuck, and there are many more behind. At this time, it is too dangerous to bite the hind legs of the crocodile beast that has fallen into the trap.

.It takes two big trees to form an entrance and only one can pass through at a time. The orc has been tempting it with the bait, jumped over to the trap position, and threw the bait on top of the trap. How can the one behind it stop it? , Only half a minute is enough for the orc to bite off the hind leg of the crocodile beast in the trap, maybe it won't take half a minute.

    Bait, meat block, yes, throw a little bait, meat block at the back, let it eat, not only can block the crocodile beast behind it, but also buy time, this method may be feasible, two people are enough .

    When the time comes, the fish in the trap is the fish on the chopping board. Haha, first cut off its tail, bleed its blood, and then pull it out and cut it bit by bit. Qi Heng thought about it and thought it was really bloody, but this You can try the method when you are ready.

.Liang is a wolf beast, not as strong as a tiger beast and a leopard beast. It takes seven of the wolf beasts to use the pulley method, and one third of it is turned in. Therefore, although his harvest is more than before, it is not much. , But Hong Yun is already very content, he is already confident that he will pass the snow season safely this year, even if he is pregnant with a baby in this snow season, he is not afraid.

    When Qi Heng found him and said that two people could hunt a crocodile beast, he was surprised.

    The orc’s ability to recover is very strong. Dong had already jumped to run out on the third day after his injury. Qi Heng’s mouth was almost worn out before he let him lie down for another day. Until the fifth day, Qi Heng couldn’t stop him. And said helplessly:

    "Well, this time you and Liang try the other method I said."

.Qi Heng followed them to the river and chose a place with lush trees. The distance between the trees was not too big or too small, just enough to let a crocodile beast pass loosely. A hundred meters away from the river was a place with thorny thorns. In the place where two big trees were selected and cleaned up, a lot of thorns were artificially piled up on both sides of the tree, so that the crocodile would not walk from both sides, one by one through the two trees.

    A five-meter-deep trap was dug at a distance of about 50 meters on the left and right sides of the tree. Dong moved faster. He was responsible for holding the bait to lure the crocodile beast. Liang climbed to the tree and was responsible for throwing meat pieces down to stop the second one. They also followed up. If the stop was unsuccessful, then Dong would have to retreat in time. If this method is successful, then this year's snow season will be quite comfortable. The two of them feel a little excited just thinking about it, and they carefully deployed it. Started to act.

.Dong took the bait and swayed by the river, and a lot of crocodile beasts immediately followed, because in the forest, the speed of the crocodile beast also slowed down. He ran a few steps to the left, threw the bait on the trap paved with branches, dirt and weeds, and rushed into the forest and set up trees.

    When the first crocodile passed through the passage, Liang hurriedly threw meat to the mouth behind, successfully preventing the second from following. A few more crocodile beasts came to grab food from behind, and they won a lot of time. .

    The moment the first crocodile fell in, Dong rushed over. The guy's big tail swayed vigorously, and his two hind legs were crawling back. Dong rushed over, snapping off its two hind limbs one by one, almost bit by bit. It was drawn by its swaying tail and quickly ran away.

.Looked at the trap on the right, let Liang throw him a large piece of meat, and brought another one over according to the method just now. Practice makes perfect, and quickly solved the second one, so he rushed into the woods and watched from a distance. Liang was no longer there. Feeding, jumping from the trees and running away, when the alligators are scattered, they can go back to carry their prey.

    Looking at the sky, according to previous experience, it will snow in four or five days. This is more than the harvest of going out to robbery. Two people caught two predators in a while, and his hands were shaking with excitement. NS.

    Liang is at the bottom of the tribe orcs in all aspects. When Hongyun’s eyes are not blind, Liang likes that petite sub beast. He always sees that cute and handsome face in his dreams, and he squeezes him when he wants to show his favor. Not in front of him, but since Hongyun's father and mother passed away, there have been fewer people pursuing Hongyun. After Hongyun was blinded, no one pursued it anymore.

.Liang was very shy and couldn't talk to Hongyun. He always fetched water for him silently and secretly kept him prey, but every time Hongyun would send other things of equal value, he never thought that Hongyun would choose him when he got married. Hongyun's eyes always follow Yong, anyone can see it. But it doesn't matter, I will try to make his eyes only look at me in the future, brightly and darkly to cheer myself up.

    Very smoothly, the two actually hunted four crocodile beasts in one day. They could have hunted more, but it took a lot of time to divide the crocodile beasts and transport the crocodile beasts back to the tribe.

    At night, the tribe was boiling again. Qi Heng hated this era when secrets were not allowed. Although he didn't mind helping others, he had to report to the patriarch clan witch for everything he hated. There is no way, even though you have settled a grievance with the other party, you have to honestly speak out your own methods, if one day, Dongneng will become the patriarch!

.After another 5 days, it snowed as expected by the orcs, and the temperature dropped drastically. The river was frozen that night, and the alligator beasts moved south along the river. According to Hongyun’s calculation, it is time to fish these days. NS.

    Qi Heng stopped going out with Dong after he taught everyone how to do it. Although Dong felt that Qi Heng was still safer with him, he was not willing to go out and stay in the cold and sit in a tree all day.

    And Qi Heng also said that he would never leave Hongyun. He really cannot do without Hongyun. He is learning how to deal with fur from Hongyun, and he is also learning to make a furry fur coat for himself. He has never done this before. Four Only one set was made in five days. Fortunately, Hongyun helped him cut it out.

    Dong still has old clothes to deal with for a few days, Dong's old leather clothes are too small, Qi Heng determined to speed up and make a set for him in three days.

.On the day of fishing, Qi Heng came out with Dong to watch the excitement. Dong felt that Qi Heng was wearing a furry fur coat, and he often wanted to pinch his face. Qi Heng blushed.

    Walking in the wind and snow, Qi Heng realized the horror of the snow season. The animal skins were a little empty, and there was always wind flowing in. The river surface did not see the edge. One can imagine how wide the river is, but it reaches the center of the river. The water in the river froze overnight. What a low temperature it is, and there is no problem with people standing on it.

.