Chapter 46

"Is there any way? Come and listen."

    Dong asked. .

    "Send us back orcs who are awake, and exchange some orcs who are not awake."

    "What if they find out that you no longer eat grass?"

    "Only at first we watched us eat. Later, we all went to eat by ourselves. We should be careful. It should be fine. We can pretend to sleep during the day and go out looking for food at night."

    "The method is good. In this way, they will not find that the number of people is wrong, but this method will not last for a long time. After a long time, there will always be some flaws. There is another problem. Since eating this kind of grass is addictive, then after going back. Will you start eating again?"

    "Bing, after you stopped eating it, do you have the desire to eat it again when you see this kind of grass?"

."No, after those few days, I didn't want to eat that much anymore. Later, I saw that kind of grass many times in the wild and I didn't eat it again."

    "Shhh~~Don't say anything."

    Lan suddenly stared nervously at the sky that could be seen through the hole.

    "There are eagle orcs here, they are playing whistle, and the tone of the whistle in our clan is different, it should be foreign eagle orcs."

    "The tune is the eagle orcs of the White Tiger tribe. They have discovered your tribe. They are whistling each other and want to go back. Help me up and let me go out and have a look."

    Haru struggled to get up.

    The orcs of the Chaoyang tribe in the cave all changed their faces. The houses of the Chaoyang tribe are on the flat ground halfway up the mountain and the surrounding trees are rarely as conspicuous or conspicuous. .The eagle orcs of the White Tiger tribe should have come out to explore the way. They discovered the location of the tribe, and the black snake might be coming.

    Lan solemnly said:

    "I'll take you out and see if I can persuade them not to report our position to the black snake."

    "Okay, take me out quickly."

    Lan picked Qing up and ran to the entrance of the hole. Qing put her hand to her mouth and uttered a loud whistle.

    Qi Heng and Dong followed Lan Heqing closely, looked for a while in the air, only to see two flying figures.

    The two figures heard the whistle hovering in the air for a while, and didn't mean to come down.

    Qing made two more whistle sounds, and the two circling figures slowly revolved and landed at a distance of twenty or thirty meters from the cave.

    They are two young eagle orcs.

.Qing didn't see the sunshine for several days, and I just felt that the sunshine was dazzling. I narrowed my eyes to get used to it for a while before I could see who the two teenagers were.

    "Mo, Yan, you two, come here."

    Qing's voice was too hoarse, and the two little eagle orcs shouldn't hear clearly.

    Lan helped shouted:

    "Mo, Yan, you two come here."

    Mo Heyan is responsible for marking the newly discovered tribe on the animal skin map. The tribe I discovered this time is very different. There are some strange tents in the tribe, which are very similar to the kind of houses that Mr. Long said. If you tell Mrs. Long, you will definitely get his award, maybe some females will be rewarded for them. . The two were excitedly whistling each other in mid-air and preparing to go back, when they suddenly heard the whistle of their own tribe.