Chapter 54

"That's a good idea. When we go back, we can bring one or two walnut tree seedlings and plant them in the village."

    Naturally, everyone's needs cannot be ignored. Regardless of whether he can plant or not, let's try it first. .

    The pheasant for lunch is really fragrant! The unique tenderness and aroma of chicken made Qi Heng think about it all afternoon, thinking about it, and couldn’t help swallowing his mouth. After coming to another world, he has never eaten chicken. This kind of authentic chicken was still in his childhood. I tasted the taste of local chicken in the countryside.

    Nowadays, chickens in the cities have changed their taste. They are all raised broiler chickens. In order to save costs, all chickens are kept in cages and fed with fattening feed. The living environment is also pitiful. That kind of chicken chews like wood residue in your mouth, it doesn't have the original fragrance of chicken at all, and it is mixed with weird flavors. .I thought it was because I grew up and my appetite changed. Now it doesn't look like that. It really doesn't taste good.

    Chen Xi’s teeth have grown a few. It’s most suitable to eat this kind of meat. When I go back, I must ask the east to catch a few more and bring it back to raise, maybe I can even pick up eggs. I heard that domestic chickens are also domesticated from pheasants!

    The rabbits have strong reproductive ability and strong survivability. The food they eat can be seen everywhere. Qi Heng originally wanted to breed them, but when he thinks of the huge size of the rabbits here, he feels a little frustrated.

    Rabbits are good at burrowing. They are too big to be capable of digging holes with orcs. You can't build a few stone houses to raise rabbits! How big is a house to build? We will discuss this matter with Dong after we go back.

.Bing and Qi Heng came to Longshan for the main purpose of looking for ginseng. They wandered on the mountain for three days, but they couldn't help but feel a little anxious if they didn't see the shadow of ginseng.

    Qi Heng secretly doubted himself, could he remember the habits of ginseng wrong? Or is there no ginseng at all in this place? Bing and Qi Heng had no intention of digging out some irrelevant plants, and had no intention of thinking about eating anymore, so they hurry up every day to find ginseng.

    When he found the fourth day, Qi Heng was about to give up, probably because the mountain range he was looking for was wrong. Then go to the woods below the mountain to find it. Ginseng is also unacceptable. Not everyone who enters the mountain every year has ginseng digger. Harvested. Bing is very lost, maybe the legend is just a legend.

.After lunch, everyone was going to go back. Seeing Bing and Qi Heng's dejected appearance, Xiang and Yue were not in the mood to play. The two flew in the woods to explore the way, and suddenly they saw a plant that resembled Qi Heng's description. , Shouting to Qi Heng excitedly:

    "Clan Witch, come and see, is this ginseng?"

    Bing and Qi Heng were both uplifted and hurriedly walked over.

    "Where?" Qi Heng looked around where Xiang pointed out, but could not find the ginseng he was looking for.

    "It's here, at your right foot." Xiang jumped from the tree and pointed to a tall plant at Qi Heng's feet.

    "What? Why is it so high?"

    Qi Heng looked up in surprise at the large plant around him, not to mention, it turned out to be an enlarged version of ginseng. .My mind suddenly realized, I blame myself for being too careless. Everything in Tiankun Continent is big, so how can I find ginseng here according to the size of the original world ginseng branches and leaves, no wonder I can't find it.