Chapter 57

"Hairen is tall, beautiful, male or female, and their eyesight is very high. They have chosen you as his partner. You are so lucky!"

    Qing heard the word Youta next to him, and she squeezed her eyes and said to Mo ambiguously.

    "Can male or female?"

    Qi Heng is obviously only interested in this sentence.

    "Yes, they are hermaphrodite. Which sex they choose depends on whether the partner they choose is female or male. The totem of the seaman is a fishtail seaman with wings, but in reality they are a wingless race. They prefer the air. Orc. When you were at the beach, Mo, did you agree to be his tower of friends?"

    "I, I, I don't know what Youta meant, but when I promised him, I didn't mean that..."

    Mo glanced at the shell, then scanned the orcs around his eyes, and waved his hands again and again.

."What about this and that, you went to the beach and didn't bring back anything. You brought a seaman back on your back. Do you think people can not misunderstand? Besides, didn't Qing tell you before you go, don't promise others casually Request. Or you have a problem yourself, how come no one is sticking to me?"

    Yan said triumphantly, he really felt that this seaman was a good match for Mo.

    Mo tilted his head to look at the shellfish who was about the same height as him. He looked really good. Looking at the other's innocent face, Mo always felt that something was wrong, but if he didn't want him now, it seemed that he was the one who was grieving.

    "Uh, or else, shall we try?"

    "good."

    Bei smiled and put his arms around Mo's shoulders and agreed.

.Bei's height is about the same as Mo, but his bones are obviously larger than Mo. Standing together, Mo looks much smaller! The Hairen's expression is very rich, and it works well with his body language. Qi Heng feels that the slow response of Mo is only for him.

    There are many seedlings brought back by the ice, and there are many kinds of them. After Qi Heng went back, he planted seedlings with the same leaves in a row in his yard. The leaf shapes of these seedlings were very strange. Qi Heng didn't know what they were doing. He thought about the eggplants and green peppers that the farmers often grow. , Potatoes, etc., none of them have the same leaves as these plants grown in the field.

    After planting, add pepper seedlings, there are as many as eight kinds. It seems that when the dawn next year is a little bit bigger, you must go to the beach. The Hairen planted so many kinds of plants, which shows that their planting Karma is very developed.

.The next day, Donghebing brought two eagle orcs to the snow-capped mountain and returned to the warm cave. The memories of so many days that Bing and Yanming lived in it flashed through his mind, everything seemed to happen. yesterday.

    Bing touched the big rock that he had slept in before, and the hay on it was gone for a long time. I don't know if it was blown away by the wind or moved away by other small animals.

    When he came to the hot spring, Bing carefully dug the root of one of the seedlings. If the root of this seedling is animal-shaped as the legend of the seaman is true, then this is one of the legendary magic medicines, the cold medicine.

    Bing lifted the root that was not half a palm long for a while, and stretched out his hand to squeeze the soil on it, revealing a small root that is as long as a finger, shaped like a tiger and like a wolf. Is the cold medicine such a small one? Dong was also a little dumbfounded, which was too far apart from the size of ginseng.