Chapter 34

Qi Heng made a new animal skin suit for Dong early. The two sets were smaller last year, and he didn't grow much. Last year, the two sets can still be worn.

    He made two sets of linen clothes for each of them, and they were finally not empty under the animal skins. I sigh in my heart that this year's snow season is a bit like a winter, and when I pick up more white fluff next year, it will be more comfortable to wear two sets of clothes with that kind of material.

    The woven white fluffy cloth made Chen Xi and Hongyun’s Xiaoya Beast a piece of clothing, only a few pieces of fragmentary cloth were left. The two eminems were ingenious and put together the remaining bits and pieces of fabric and made two bibs for each of the two little guys. They drooled too much.

.The needlework of a few Eminems is better than Qi Heng's. I don’t know how many times better than Qi Heng, the little boy’s animal skin clothes are entrusted to them. After sewing, a layer of linen cloth is inserted inside, and the whole set of small clothes is very delicate.

    Qi Heng asked Donghua Amu to make two small hats for her. After putting on this dress, she felt a ball of white velvet, and she wanted to stretch her hands and knead it. He stared openly, took out his own snow rabbit fur, and made one for every little cub in the tribe. She knew her own physical condition, and it was too difficult to have another baby.

    On the day of fishing, all the orcs wore tight fur coats and happily smashed into the ice cave. Because I wear linen clothes inside, and then put on animal skins, it feels warmer than any previous snow season.

.Qi Heng put Chenxi in Hongyun, and went out to organize everyone to put the fish that had just been caught in the dug pond on the hillside of the tribe. I heard that Lu Hecheng gave his fish to the tribe, and many other orcs immediately said that they would also give their fish to the tribe.

    Qi Heng smiled and accepted most of it, but the pond was too small to hold so many live fish, so he picked only the smaller ones and put them in. The remaining big fish still had their stomachs and scales removed. He planned to cook a big meal for everyone in the evening.

    Two days of fishing is over, the ice is too thick, and if you continue, the orcs are not easy to smash the ice hole, they are in danger of falling, and there is plenty of food, so there is no need to risk anymore.

.In the evening, God Jie mysteriously called Qi Heng to his house. Jie led the people of the original tribe to smash the ice cave far away. The place where they smashed the ice cave was obviously different from other orcs and was closer to the water. Qi Heng guessed that maybe they had some little secrets, and they didn't check it out.

    I saw that there were at least six jars full of prawns in Jie's house. Qi Heng looked at these prawns in surprise, each with a palm-length. It turned out that they were sneaking on this thing. Thinking of the deliciousness of shrimp meat, Qi Heng asked brazenly:

    "I will trade the prawns for you for these shrimps, okay?"

    "Does your tribe call it a shrimp? We call it a polypedum."

    "Well, our original tribe called it prawns, can you change these to me. I want to keep it in a pond, and there will be more next year."

."I plan to give these to the patriarch and clan witches, and there is no need to change them."

    "The tribe will not want your things in vain, the longhorn beasts raised in the valley, I will give you three more."

    "OK."