Chapter 63

Bei stood awkwardly between the two clan witches. He originally wanted to introduce the two of them. At this moment, he happened to be in the position of the two of them. One step forward could block the eyes of the two of them, but he did not dare. .. had to stand still.

    Mo Zuo looked and looked again. What does it mean that these two people have not spoken after watching each other for so long?

    "What are they doing?" asked Bei with a question mark on his face.

    "Probably... look at each other."

    When Qi Heng heard these words, he suppressed his smile and almost broke his work.

    "Eminem, I want that."

    Qi Heng was still holding Chenxi and stood there. After a while without moving the place, the little guy became bored. Although it was fun to have new toys in her hands, she was obviously attracted by something newer.

.Chen Xi twisted and drilled out of Qi Heng's arms. Without running to the pile of jewels, she went straight to the sea clan witch. Qi Heng and the sea clan witch were no longer able to compare their auras, and both eyes focused on the small ones.

    Xiao Budian was not very safe just after learning to walk. Qi Heng saw that she was not very good at walking and started running, leaning forward, as if she was about to fall, and hurriedly chased after her.

    The sea witch has never raised a child in his entire life, and he has seen a lot of bear children. He is a little frustrated with these unreasonable little things.

    Seeing the little thing rushing towards him, the scepter poked on the ground, anxiously said:

    "Quick, quick, take away, I hate children!"

    Hearing the clan witch speaking, Bei also hurriedly stepped forward to help, trying to take the little guy away.

.But the little guy didn't take the usual path. Although she rushed to the sea clan witch at first, when she was about to meet the sea clan witch, she turned a corner and threw herself on a large golden cushion.

    The Sea Clan Witch and Be Qiqi took a breath, Qi Heng looked at the thick golden cushion carefully, and saw that the cushion moved slowly, lifting a golden snake head from behind the coral, and Qi Heng buzzed in his mind. The ground almost fainted, half of the snake body disk was hidden behind a colorful coral, Qi Heng thought it was something like a seat.

    "Quickly, save her and let your snake go away."

    Qi Heng rushed halfway, not daring to approach quickly, for fear of disturbing the big snake. On the contrary, it was not good, and he grabbed the rushing Dong, the snake's head had been raised to Chen Xi's face, and Chen Xi's face was ruined if he was a little careless.

    "Quickly, take her away, don't crush my snake."

.Qi Heng wanted to rush up and knock the sea clan witch's head to see if he was broken. At this time, was it the thing that crushed the snake? Whether Chen Xi's life can be saved.

    Donghe Qi Heng just happened to stand with the sea clan witch, and he was only two steps away from the big snake. Dong moved slowly forward, trying to grab Chenxi over.

    A step and a half before the big snake, the big snake opened its mouth at Dongmeng, and Qi Heng grabbed Dong.

    "Slow down, slow down."

    The golden snake was really dazzling. When it moved slowly, the golden scales were like a moving gold chain in the glow of Ye Mingzhu. Chen Xi saw that the thing she was sitting on moved, and she stepped forward and hugged the snake’s neck. His hands were still touching the gleaming scales.