Chapter 13

The crowd dispersed on the ice, and a group of four used a boulder to smash a big hole on the ice surface.

    When Qi Heng didn’t understand what was going on, a big fish more than four meters long jumped out from the mouth of the ice cave. The sharp teeth in the fish’s mouth were shining with cold light. After a few jumps on the ice, the four orcs rushed. Pull the fish ashore, then come back and wait for the next one. .

    Qi Heng originally thought that they would use fishing nets. In this case, they cannot use nets. I'm afraid that if they use nets, the orcs may not be able to pull them up. The fish is too big. How to survive only by the prey on the shore? It seems that there is a lot of food in the water, but the crocodile is an amphibious animal that likes to stay on the shore.

.After two days of fishing, Qi Heng would not let Dong go out. His animal leather pants were too small, his shirt was tight, his sleeves were not long enough, and the straps on his chest broke when he moved a little, and his pants were as short as they were. Cropped pants. In addition to the thank-you gift from the tribe, they have two and a half cellars of food, and the fish is just to change the taste. After all, except for the prey in the next few days, the rest of the cellar is air-dried meat, which is not very good. eat.

    Of course, the food for the two of them only increased in the last few days, and more fresh. Dong didn't have suitable animal skins yet. Qi Heng pulled Dongdao Hongyun's tent and asked him to help cut two sets of Dong's animal skins. Then he cut another set for himself, two sets for one person, and changed their clothes.

.There are not so many animal skins in the East. Qi Heng exchanges the animal skins with food. There are a few disabled orcs living on the edge of the tribe. There are a lot of animal skins stored in the tents, but the food is still not as healthy as the orcs. Qi Heng So I exchanged some with them and gave some more specially. These poor orcs are all dragging their families, and the snow season is still cruel to them. If you can help, just help.

    Because every family has enough food in this snow season, Hong Yun’s lively nature is also revealed. He pulls Qi Heng to speak. Hong Yun and Liang are very affectionate. Today’s topics are always inseparable from the little cubs, the orcs multiply, probably right. I'm not sure if I can give birth, although I have eaten the pregnant fruit.

.Speaking of pregnant fruit, Qi Heng remembered that when Dong wanted to eat the fruit for himself, he didn't quite understand why he had to eat the unpalatable fruit when he had food, but Dong was very resolute to let him eat it clean, and even ignored him. Acting like a baby doesn't want to eat it, and now I understand the function of this fruit, thinking that I have eaten so much, I always feel strange.

    Hongyun talked about whose partner was pregnant with a baby in the last snow season, but because there was not enough food, she was born a stillborn child. When it comes to the previous snow season, it feels heavier or not. Hong Yun quietly shut up.

    Qi Heng hurriedly changed the subject and asked what good things would there be in the gathering between the tribes. Do you have clothes as soft as his own short sleeves?

    Hong Yun thought about it for a while and said that there are not so soft, there are very thin clothes, but not too soft, a bit boring, and the material is not strong. Except for the witches of the patriarchs of the big tribe, no other orcs will change them.

."Oh." That's probably hemp material. It's better than wearing animal skins every day in summer. If only cotton can be found, Qi Heng still feels cold after sleeping around the stove for these two days, inside the animal skins. empty.