Chapter 77

"If you opened this door more than ten years ago, when the Shenquan Continent was still in a state of peaceful reunification, what would be the result of the merger of the Tiankun Continent and the Shenquan Continent? Although there is not much difference in human form, there is a huge difference in animal form. Even if the orcs of Shenquan Continent didn't look down on us, we would feel inferior in our hearts. Now that we have iron tools, we have the opportunity to be on the same level as them."

    Qi Heng looked at everyone smugly and said.

    "I have a plan, let’s go through it all together: In the first step, Bing leads a group of people to join the Tianhu clan with Xiaobai, find a way to smelt iron ore, make iron, and slowly cultivate the clan’s trust in you. , Let them understand what you have seen, use the power of public opinion to force Yu and Bai to cooperate, and slowly replace Xiao Bai in the position of the Tianhu clan."

    "Replace Xiaobai's position?"

."Yes, to take his place, Bing, you should know in your heart that Xiaobai is not the material for the patriarch now, he still needs experience."

    "No, I can't grab his things."

    "First of all, the Tianhu tribe is not his own. Secondly, you are doing this to save the people of the Tianhu tribe. Third, when Xiaobai's thoughts mature in the future, you want to abdicate to him, just give it to him."

    "I have to think about it."

    Bing looked struggling, and Qi Heng was right. The current Xiaobai is not suitable for the patriarch of the Tianhu clan, and he can’t ignore the innocent females and cubs suffering from war, but Xiaobai, yes His cub, his only cub.

    Qi Heng didn't tell Bing that Bai was no longer Xiaobai. He couldn't accept it, and that would only make things messier. .More than ten years have passed. The partners who founded the tribe together had cubs. Only Bing and Yanming were not pregnant with a second cub except Xiaobai. He and Yanming never owed Xiaobai and missed him. Reduced. It was too difficult for him to deny his cub at once.

    "The second step is to contact the Searen of the Tiankun Continent and ask them to help, and let Daga sit as the chief of the Celestial Snake tribe. After the Celestial Snake tribe and the Celestial Tiger tribe are stabilized, only the Sirius tribe can't make much waves. This way, it is the least bleeding, the fastest, and the best way to allow Shenquan Continent and Tiankun Continent to accept each other."

    "The above are all my opinions. If you have any opinions, please discuss them together."

.It is the wish of most orcs in Tiankun Continent to realize the interconnection between Tiankun Continent and Shenquan Continent on an equal basis. Hearing Qi Heng's plan, everyone was a little moved. The bloodlessness and rapidity were indeed what Bing cared most.

    "Is it appropriate for the Sea Clan to intervene in the internal affairs of the Sky Snake Clan?" Jie asked: "It's not an intervention, just to add a little help to the Daga. The large number of the Sea Clan is a race that cannot be ignored on the entire continent."

    "If the Sky Snake clan is still respected by blood, then it would be easy for Daga to become the new patriarch of the Sky Snake clan, but now the mother clan of the big prince and the third prince will definitely not let go." Lan said.

    "Which side does the clan witch of the Sky Snake clan stand on?" Qi Heng asked: "The clan witch of the Sky Snake clan is also very old and does not stand in line, but his son prefers the third prince. Not surprisingly, he His son should be the next clan witch."