Chapter 53

Bing sighed. Qi Heng has not given birth yet. He will not understand how a biological cub exists for Amu, even if he has not grown up by his side, even if he and his father Eminem is not kissing, and his position in Father Eminem's heart will never be replaced.

    "That's good, it can only be this way." Bingzui said freely and easily, but his heart was dull and uncomfortable.

    Qi Heng showed Bing the grass that Yan had brought over:

    "Bing, this was brought by Yan. Black Snake and Xiaobai said that this kind of grass can heal half beasts. Look, do you know?"

    Bing took it in his hand and looked at it carefully, then put it on the edge of his nose and smelled it:

    "I've seen this kind of grass. I don't know if I can eat it or what it's useful for."

    "Oh, where did you see it?"

."In the warm hole that Yanming and I fell into, there was warm water, and this kind of grass grew beside the warm water."

    Is there a hot spring on Longshan? That's a good place, Qi Heng asked with some excitement:

    "Where is the exact location?"

    "Behind Longshan, there is a steep cliff. Most orcs know there. The cubs used by the clan witch to sacrifice to the gods will be placed on that cliff, just below the cliff."

    Speaking of this, Bing's expression became sad again.

    "I let them find it."

    After packing up the next morning, I took Cheng Heyue to the east, and Xiang headed towards Longshan. Now that there is Eagle Orcs, it is convenient to go anywhere. Originally, to go to Longshan, you must pass through the saber-toothed tiger's site under the mountain. Now let the Eagle Orcs go directly. Just take it and fly over.

.The terrain behind the Longshan side is steep, and it's not easy to find it, not to mention the ice. Dong knew that this kind of warm water was called a hot spring, Qi Heng told him.

    There are large tracts of this kind of grass growing on the edge of the hot spring, most of which have been picked because the water is warm and moist, and there are many animal footprints next to it. Everyone picked the remaining ones and picked them cleanly, and then went to the next cave to pick them. A little bit, don't even think about it, Xiao Bai must have been here.

    The climate on the snow-capped mountain is changeable. When they just wanted to go back, they encountered a blizzard.

.In the middle of the night, a few orcs woke up instantly when they heard the sound of a fine string. They saw a big-bellied mouse coming out of a small hole in the mountain. The big-bellied mouse didn't know if it was pregnant or it seemed to be out of shape. It's too good. The belly is too big. It took a step and moved to the place where everyone just picked the grass by the hot spring.

    When the mouse suddenly noticed that there were other large animals in the hot spring cave, it was obviously startled. It started to move back and walked a few steps. Seeing that the large animals did not move, he hesitated. The meeting came back again, and after eating two of these grasses, he sat there whistling and panting.

    After a while, the mouse seemed to be very painful and began to roll all over the floor. After a lot of time, it gave birth to a very large cub. Generally, a mouse will give birth to many cubs in a litter, but this mouse only gives birth. With this one, that cub seemed to be breathless after birth.