Chapter 6

From this day on, Dong came to Hongyun’s tent every night, and the three of them ate dinner together. After dinner, they even taught Qi Heng to speak with gestures. Qi Heng studied very seriously and learned very quickly.

    Dong’s voice has always been very gentle, and his eyes are the same. I haven’t seen him speak loudly. He is also very patient when teaching Qi Heng to speak. If Qi Heng can’t remember, he will say it over and over again until Qi Heng can speak. , The fear of coming to another world slowly fades away at such a warm moment every day.

    Qi Heng even quietly looked forward to the arrival of this moment of every day, as if every day when this moment came, even the hard work of the day disappeared. Qi Heng had no time to miss home, and could fall asleep on the animal skin every night. Every morning, I left after eating. Day by day I walked farther, but the harvest was not proportional. Sometimes, even Hongyun was dissatisfied with the bag.

.After more than ten days of digging, there are no more purple roots to dig in the long way. Now Hongyun takes Qi Heng and the army of Asian beasts every day and starts to fight on the trees, pine cones, red fruit, and purple fruit. Plant the fruit, and cut it every night after returning home. The next morning, it will be placed in the yard to dry, and when you return in the evening, you will take it back.

    These fruits are not washed, but fortunately, there are not so many pesticides and toxic gases in this era. Qi Heng has become accustomed to days when there is not much water. He is tired every day and has no time to think about anything else.

    Qi Heng saw Hongyun’s big cellar. The contents were increasing every day, but it was not half full. Hongyun said that if the cellar was filled, the snow season would not go hungry, and the fruit would shrink a lot after being dried. It is really difficult to fill the cellar.

.He can also understand many daily expressions and the meaning of many words. He understands that a female is a woman and an orc is a person who can transform. Because he can't transform, he is a sub-beast just like Hongyun.

    What he didn't quite understand was why he never saw a female again (Qi Heng went out early and went out to collect food every day and he couldn't see the females in the tribe), why Hongyun always said that if you can find a strong orc, There is also a word that appears more and more frequently in Hongyun's mouth-"Partnership".

    He was still ignorant until the morning of the companionship ceremony. Hong Yun pulled him up early that morning, scooped up some water for him to wash his face, and washed his body. The clothes Qi Heng came to wear over the mountains and mountains. It had been in tatters for more than ten days, but fortunately, the underwear was still there, and the animal skin dress and skirt of Hongyun had been awkward for several days, always feeling that the eyes of everyone around him were on him.

.After a few days of wearing animal skin dresses and skirts, I just got used to it. One evening I saw Song who came back from hunting. The man looked at him as if he was going to strip him off. He wanted to send him his prey, and followed to the tent entrance, Qi Heng. I couldn't bear to beat him, but the difference in body size was too big. The guy was much taller and stronger than Dongdu, and he certainly couldn't take advantage of his hands.

    But there is really no good words, angrily said:

    "No prey, no entry."

    Turning around, I went back to the tent, and came out of sight.

    The whole clan knew that Songhe's daughter was going to be company. Hongyun knew that Song had also hooked up with two sub-beasts. Before one of his eyes was blind, he often teased him. This is not a good orc, but he. The mother is a clan witch, and the clan witch can also decide the life and death of the clan, so he didn't dare to offend him. When Qi Heng entered the tent, Hong Yun whispered: