Chapter 38

Yong stood on the edge of the tribe with the injured orc on his back, feeling sad. When Lu Yucheng returned to the Qingyun tribe, he was leading the people of the Qingyun tribe to build a house. Donghe Qiheng should know about this. In their hearts, he is a thief. They used their invention without their consent. Will they still see themselves?

    In the depths of Yong's heart, he already regarded this as his real home. On the way, he felt like an arrow of home. He unknowingly developed a deep sense of belonging to the tribe he personally participated in.

    If you tell them the cause of the matter, will they accept themselves again?

    Spring is the golden season for planting and transplantation. Qi Heng and Bing are discussing these few days to go to the wild to dig some herbs and transplant a field of herbs in the tribe. .There will be more and more cubs in the tribe. All kinds of herbs such as antipyretic, sweating, hemostasis and so on, should be transplanted back.

    Qi Heng also plans to take a few more eagle orcs to the gathering place last year, and transplant a few trees that can grow white down there. After a year or two, he won't have to travel so far to pick the white down. .

    The number of cubs in the tribe is less than two hundred, which is too small. Going to the rally this year, Qi Heng will also find a way to attract more orcs. The tribe’s infrastructure is getting better and better, and the number of people will increase, so that even if something happens, it will not be bullied.

    Everyone was discussing, and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

    "Who is it?"

    Qi Heng motioned everyone to take a break.

."I am Mumu, the patriarch, the clan witch, and there is an orc named Yong outside the tribe who wants to see you."

    Qi Heng and Dong and the other orcs looked at each other a few times, and it stands to reason that Yong had done something like that, and he shouldn't have come back.

    "Did he say anything?"

    "He didn't say anything, I saw him carrying a wounded orc with white hair."

    "White-haired?"

    Bing is more sensitive to white hair. He himself has white hair. White hair means that this orc's coat color is white. In the orc world, white hair is very rare.

    "Or, let him in first, the white-haired orc may be my tribe."

    Even if Bing doesn't suggest that, Qi Heng and Dong intend to let Yong in. They are not so heartbroken to Yong that they don't even see each other.

."Invite him in."

    "OK."

    "Jie, our patriarch and clan witch agreed to let him in."

    Since joining the Chaoyang tribe, Jie has forbidden his former clansmen to call him patriarch, and they all call him by his first name.

    "Since the patriarch and the clan witch have agreed, then please come in."

    Yong embarrassedly followed Mumu to the interior of the tribe. Along the way, he saw the orcs and the females in the tribe with ruddy faces, friendly and harmonious with each other, all with smiles on their faces, and he secretly sighed that this was the tribe that he fancyed. , Is a tribe full of hope.

    Yong carried the orcs and entered Dong’s room. Ice and Lan were in Dong’s room. Yong was a little embarrassed. When he saw Lan and Bing for the first time before the snow season, they looked like they were in the end, as if they were still in front of them. After only one snow season, this situation is reversed.