Chapter 40

The three people discussed and discussed, but there was one flaw that could not be resolved, that is, there were not as many orcs as the White Tiger tribe. Donghe Qiheng summoned a few key members of the tribe. There are more people and more ways to do it. See if other people have a better way. .

    It will be a matter of time for Liu to find the Chaoyang Tribe, and it is impossible for the Chaoyang Tribe not to communicate with other tribes.

    Jie rubbed his hands nervously:

    "I have long known that the White Tigers oppress some weaker races. When we used to sell clay pots at rallies, they unilaterally kept the amount of prey exchanged to a low level every time. Even though they are in great demand, we don’t Willing to exchange things with them."

    Lan was a little absent-minded, he was confused:

    "I heard that an orc of our Eagle tribe is the patriarch of the White Tiger tribe. Is this news false?.According to the news, he has expanded the orcs of the Eagle tribe from a dozen to forty, and he has only allocated six snow seasons from our tribe. What exactly is going on? "

    "I haven't heard that the White Tiger tribe is so rampant before. Is there something wrong recently? I think it's better to find out."

    Bing walked around the room anxiously.

    "Where is the problem?"

    Bing's expression was strange.

    "Bing, that little orc, do you know him?"

    Qi Heng didn’t want to uncover the scars of Bing, but Bing has too many secrets. This little orc obviously looks a lot like Bing and Yanming, and the little orc is a member of the White Tiger tribe. Thinking of their previous dialogue, Qi Hengde knows what their relationship is! What happened between them.

.Bing was stunned when he was asked, he stopped walking around, sat down on the edge of the kang, was silent for a while, and said as if he had made a decision:

    "Actually, Yanming and I are members of the White Tiger tribe."

    Bing remembered the past, a little unbearable looking back, his expression was very painful:

    "The position of the patriarch of the White Tiger tribe is not hereditary. It was won by strength. Fourteen years ago, I failed to win the position of patriarch and was beaten to a leg by an opponent. It happened that year, Yanming had a baby."

    "My leg was crippled, so I couldn't catch prey. I remember that the dry season was particularly long that year, so many flowers and plants had withered. The long horned animals were carried to the south in large groups. The harvest season has not yet arrived. All of the orcs are storing food in advance. If you don’t store the meat of the longhorn beasts in advance, everyone will probably starve to death during that snowy season."

    At this point Bing sighed.

."The patriarch at the time was a tiger clan. We have known each other since childhood and have always been opponents. He found me and told me to leave the tribe. As long as I leave the tribe, he can protect Yanming's mother and son through the snow season safely."

    "I believed him. I didn't expect..."

    Bing was suddenly angry:

    "Unexpectedly, he lied to me. I know he likes Yanming, but he never expected that he would be so despicable! After Yanming gave birth to the cubs, he asked the cubs to sacrifice my cubs to the gods and put them in a basket. Let the flying eagle orcs throw him to the top of the cliff."