Chapter 17

When he arrived at the place Qi Heng fancyed, Dong looked around and said worriedly:

    "Aheng, there don't seem to be many longhorns in this place."

    When the crocodile beast could not be hunted before, the long-horned beast was the main food of the orcs.

    Qi Heng comforted him:

    "Don't worry, we don't have to worry about prey when we establish a tribe here. If you want to hunt longhorns, you can go to the public fire forests that no one has marked. There are many crocodiles in the river section that belongs to us, so don't worry."

    Dong thought for a while and it was indeed like this. Now you can eat crocodile beasts. He didn't put it in the recipe, probably because he is not used to using crocodile beasts as food.

    "Look at the arrangement!"

    "Today we set up the tent first. The plan for spring and summer is like this. First tidy up the flat land below and clean up all the flowers, plants, and young saplings..After tidying up, the young orc hunting is responsible for the food of the whole tribe. All the remaining orcs and sub-beasts go to dig the purple roots. Throughout the spring, we will plant the purple roots all over this flat land. I will tell you the specific methods. Do a demonstration, and then in the summer, we will build a house. "

    "Why transplant the purple roots?"

    "What is a house?"

    Dong Heyong and the others were puzzled, looking at Qi Heng with curiosity.

    "Look, Asian beasts are all over the mountain digging for purple roots. Firstly, it is a waste of time. Secondly, it is also dangerous. Thirdly, when the purple roots are transplanted this year, purple roots will grow every year in the place where we plant them. It will be very convenient to dig purple roots in this area."

.Liang and Yong looked at his Asian Beast, and his heart suddenly brightened. This idea was really good. If the purple roots were transplanted in the same way from the previous clan, the safety of the Asian Beast would be greatly guaranteed. The old Asian beasts, old orcs and disabled orcs all showed joy when they heard this method. They had experienced many things and naturally understood the benefits of this method better.

    "Yes, this method is good."

    Everyone collectively showed an expression of approval. Qi Heng then began to explain the house.

    "The house is made of bricks. No, it is built of stones, soil, grass, and wood. The kind of house that our tribes live in. Because there is a kang, the house is warm in winter, so there is no need to wrap it up with beasts. The skin is sleeping next to the stove. It's stronger and safer."

.Doubts appeared on everyone's faces again. As long as they had enough food, they didn't mind sleeping next to the stove, and they didn't understand the so-called house that Qi Heng said was good. Qi Heng had to look to Dong for help. Dong is now the patriarch here. Dong believes in Qi Heng. His original tribe must be strong. You should learn something useful. Dong cleared his throat and said:

    "Don’t doubt that Qi Heng’s original tribe was very powerful, and the method of hunting crocodile beasts was also passed on by them. We have to become as powerful as a big tribe, and more people will join us in the future. Let's listen to Qi Heng's arrangement."

    Everyone had to be silent.

    After the plan was arranged, everyone felt that it was a good way to transplant the purple roots, so they were very active, and within five days everyone had sorted out a large area of ​​land.