Chapter 61

Yanming was involuntarily attracted by those shining things and walked to the booth closest to her. Qi Heng didn't lie to her. There were indeed a lot of pearl bracelets and necklaces on the stall, but none of them were as good as Bing took back last time. Yanming stopped looking at the pearls and looked at something else.

    "This is a special product of our Haizu. You can hear the sound of the sea from it, you can listen to it."

    The stall owner was a young seaman. Seeing Yanming turning over and looking at the pearls, he obviously didn't see anything, so he recommended something else to her. He handed Yan a large conch shining with golden light in the sun. bright.

    Qi Heng knew from a glance that this conch was the most precious thing in his entire stall. The golden color was too uncommon, and it was estimated that it would not be easy for him to catch this conch.

    "Really, there is a sound, do you want to listen to the clan witch?"

.Yanming excitedly handed the conch beside her ear to Qi Heng.

    "No, if you like it, they will go hunting for a while and then exchange the prey for you."

    "No, you don't need to change it. I'll give it to you."

    The young seaman scratched his hair in embarrassment, his white glowing skin was a little red, and the beauties attracted bees and butterflies wherever they went.

    "Ahem, we can't ask for your things for nothing, and her orcs won't allow her to ask for your things for nothing. Let's take a look around and change it later."

    The seaman heard that there was an orc in Yanming. He was very disappointed. He curled his mouth, as if he was about to cry. Qi Heng took Yanming's hand and hurried away. Fortunately, the ice was not there just now. That temper, if someone thinks of his female like this, he will definitely take the initiative to teach others.

.Yanming also felt uncomfortable, and quickly followed Qi Heng and left.

    I walked a few more stalls, because everyone just arrived, and they went to the rally before they had time to hunt. They couldn't change anything, and they just took a cursory look. There are indeed many good-looking things. There are precious corals in many stalls. Qi Heng is not interested in these things. He only looks at the things that can be eaten.

    Sea fish kelp is the most common, almost every stall has octopus, lobster, sea crab, there are also some, not too many. Qi Heng focused on the dishes that could be grown.

    Almost all the stalls have peppers and breadfruit, which shows that these two things are the most commonly eaten by sea people.

    "How did you change this breadfruit?"

    "You don't need to change this. This is what we picked to eat. Not far from here, there are many such trees that bear fruit all year round."

."Then what do you usually eat? Do you eat this fruit?"

    "Yes, this is a staple food."

    "This thing tastes very special, do you often eat it too?" Qi Heng pointed to the chili.

    "Almost every meal."

    The sea people turned out to be a spicy race! Breadfruit bears fruit all year round by the sea. This kind of fruit tree is really convenient as a staple food. Qi Heng planted a few in the tribe near the river. I don’t know if this thing can be planted to the upper reaches of the Tiankun River all year round. All results.

    Qi Heng thought for a while. It is impossible. Although there is not much distance from the upper reaches of the Tiankun River to the lower reaches, the overall temperature is quite different. Because of the regulating effect of seawater on the beach, the overall temperature is relatively gentle, not as large as the upstream temperature difference.