Chapter 41

Qi Heng originally envisaged to establish a tribe of his own, to live a life without worrying about food and clothing, and to ensure the quality of life of the tribe.

    As a student of economics, he even wanted to promote currency in the orc world and establish an economic and trade center. When choosing the address of the tribe, he also deliberately chose a position among all the tribes.

    But economic development is based on peace. Without a good living atmosphere, all dreams are empty talk. What they are facing now is not only the cruel nature, but also the orcs who are ill-intentioned.

    He suddenly hated his own arrogance and arrogance, he shouldn't ignore the cold and greedy eyes of Patriarch Baihu. At a brief glance at that gathering, he should have thought that a superior person with such eyes cannot be satisfied with the status quo, and his eyes reveal his ambition.

.I hope it’s not too late to plan from now on.

    If you really want to start a war, it is better to prepare early.

    The tribe did not build a wall, Qi Heng originally intended to expand indefinitely, but now it is too late to build defenses.

    Qi Heng wandered around the house with a headache. He couldn't take care of Dawn in the past few days. He had already sent Dawn to Donghua and Wisteria Amu.

    There are at least dozens of flying orcs in the White Tiger tribe. Ground defense is useless at all. The best defense can only be offense.

    "Bing, have you ever seen a weapon when you have walked through so many tribes?"

    "What is a weapon?"

    "That's, when you don't use minions, when you are in a human form, you are holding things for hunting."

    Bing pondered for a while:

."A healthy orc has never seen anyone used a weapon, but someone with a disabled orc has used it. I have seen a snow hare with a stone. He is very accurate when he hits a snow hare with a rock. As long as he encounters the snow hare, none of them can run away. "

    Appreciation flashed in Bing's eyes, Li was young, and he had just passed two snow seasons after he became an adult, and he didn't know if it was because of his disability that he had no company.

    Before last year's snow season, he was the only one who insisted on going out hunting every day regardless of whether the tribe sent food or not. Many of the snow rabbit skins he had stored were exchanged with him, and the snow rabbit skins he hit were very intact.

    "Hunting with stones..."

    Qi Heng's mind suddenly flashed in his mind. Using stones as weapons was very popular in the middle of the Paleolithic era. Not to mention the Neolithic era, which focused on the development of agriculture, the most representative weapon should be the spear!

."Call me Li, I want him to be a weapon."

    "good."

    Qi Heng had an impression of this young disabled orc. He was very clever and didn't talk much. He was the first one to learn when he built a house with a flue. He was rigorous and serious, with a high success rate, and he was an individual talent.

    Li walked in and saluted Donghe Qi Heng first.

    "Clan Witch, you call me."

    Probably not often talking to females and Asian beasts, the orcs lowered their heads, did not dare to look at Qi Heng, and blushed after only a few words.