Chapter 70

Qing used to follow Kong for many years, followed him with ambitions to leave the Eagle Tribe and fly all over the Tiankun Continent, followed him to join the White Tiger Tribe and support him as the patriarch, but when he was threatened by the black snake to eat magical grass At that time, Sora did not say a word for him.

    Sora is a dangerous orc. He knows better than anyone else in his heart. Sora's mouth can turn black and white at will. No matter what happens to him, he can be said to be reasonable. The key is that everyone feels that he is reasonable in the end. It is vicious, but very unfeeling. When he left the Eagle Clan that year, he thought that his mate and cubs were a burden, and he did not take them with him. Even if he became the patriarch of the White Tiger clan, he did not take them over, which led to the subsequent avalanche. In, his females and cubs were all killed.

.Thinking of Kong Qing's mixed feelings, he was full of pride when he left the Eagle Tribe with him, and he wanted to form the largest tribe in Tiankun Continent with him. He ignored his unfeeling, because he felt that the leader should be like this. He should not be fettered by mundane things, until he has a partner and cubs himself, he understands that some things should not be abandoned at all.

    This time Qi Heng asked him to secretly remove Kong and Shan with ice. He is still hesitating in his heart. He understands Qi Heng and Dong's people. Although he has not been in contact with them for a long time, his years of experience have made him understand. , These two people are patriarchs and clan witches worthy of following, and Chaoyang tribe is also a tribe worthy of their own efforts.

    But let him get rid of Kong, he still can't do it!

.After the completion of the Chaoyang tribe’s residence in the middle reaches of the Tiankun River, many new tribes came in during the rainy season. They followed Lan Hejie to the lower reaches of the Tiankun River to open up roads and build roads.

    Pei is also very active in building roads. If the road is completed, the sea people can often come to the inland. After the sea people became humanoids, their power was much smaller and walking in dense forests was very dangerous. Now that there is this road, there are many shelters on the side of the road. This is of great significance to the entire Tiankun continent and the sea people. .

    Pei soaks in the water every day to teach the orcs to swim. When the orcs transform into an animal form, they can basically swim without teaching. When they transform into a human form, they learn a little harder, but they all learn quickly.

.The most stupid to learn to swim is the orcs of the Eagle tribe. They have a great fear of water. They can only swim in human form because they become beasts and have wings. Mo has studied for a long time, but Bei thought that even if the ink falls in the water in the future He doesn't need to help himself. He is still a little bit disappointed. However, when he goes to the beach in the future, Mo can swim with him in the sea. That feeling is also good!

    Most of the dry season, almost all the orcs have learned.

    Qing and Bing tracked the sky for many days, but did not find the footprints of the group of people. After searching for a long time, they did not find the shadow of the more than 400 people.

    "Will you hide in the mountains?"

    "Isn't there their footprints in the south? Didn't Yan mean that he looks like he is heading south?"

    Everyone is guessing, every word of you, this empty act is really a bit weird.

."If you didn’t go south, most of the eagle orcs in their tribe were disabled orcs. They were not easy to fly. There were many land orcs, and there were females. If you want to go fast, you can only go to the plains, but in the plains going south, we all I searched it all and found no trace of them."