Chapter 62

Qi Heng said casually, let's wait, and Bei instantly turned into a bitter melon face.

    When he came out of the Sea Temple, the clan witch repeatedly asked him to bring the other party’s patriarch and clan witch over, preferably before the evening. The clan witch did not say why he would take people there before the evening, but Bei never did not. I have seen the serious expression and serious eyes of the clan witch.

    Unlike the land orcs, the position of the sea clan witch is not inherited, nor is it inherited by the disciples selected by the clan witch of the previous generation. It is chosen by heaven.

    This is an absolute rule that must be followed by the ancestors, because there is no difference between the patriarch and the clan witch, the clan leader and the clan witch are the same person. He has the wealth accumulated by the entire sea clan for generations, and is irresistible with the sea clan people. s right. In order to prevent the sea clan witch from being nepotism and squandering his own pockets, the sea people with clan witch status can have a partner, but no next generation can be born.

.Every time the life of the sea clan witch is approaching, all the sea clan people have to stand in front of him for the choice of heaven. The sea clan witch will raise a golden sea snake from the day he inherits the clan witch, when the sea clan witch dies. When the Golden Sea Snake is released, whoever the Golden Sea Snake picks will be the next Sea Clan Witch.

    The number of seamen is huge, which leads to not knowing who the next clan witch will be, and there will be some defects in the inheritance of medical skills. Every new clan witch must carefully study the various witches left by the previous clan witch. Medicines and signs, it will take at least decades to fully appreciate the wisdom of the last clan witch and even all the predecessors.

    According to seniority, the sea clan witch is the brother of Grandpa Bei's generation. In order to get close, Bei's father Amu directly asked Bei to call his grandfather. The Sea Clan Witch didn't care about it. He just agreed to what others called it.

.Bei just went to the Sea Clan witch to bless her in partnership. When the Sea Clan witch heard that Pei was going to be with a male, he was reluctant. He was not close to Pei’s relatives, but he was also a child of his own family. To become a female is to marry. Going out and becoming a male does not necessarily mean marrying back.

    After hesitating for a while, without giving him a blessing, he gave him a task and asked him to invite Donghe Qi Heng. Bei's heart is very anxious, he needs this blessing, this blessing can make him a real male or female.

    Unlike most sea people, even if Bei becomes a human form, his strength is very large. Because this is different from the strength of ordinary people, Eminem did not take him to see the sea witch. Being different from others means loneliness. Other sea people need to exchange with land orcs to get longhorn beasts to eat. He doesn’t use it. He grew up. You can go hunting on land by yourself.

.The Hairen female was afraid of him, and the Hairen male was jealous of him. He rescued Mo from the sea that day. It was the first time he had physical contact with anyone other than Eminem. Mo felt really comfortable holding him tightly in fear. Asked whether Mo could be his friend tower, but the other party agreed without even thinking about it.

    The ecstatic Bei quickly discovered that the other party did not seem to understand what he meant. He asked Mo to live with him on the beach, but Mo disagreed. He wanted to return to his tribe, helplessly, in order to prevent his partner from running away. He had no choice but to follow along.