Chapter 39

"Are you hungry? I'll go out and help you prepare something to eat."

    Bing asked carefully:

    "Um."

    "You have to sleep on the kang from now on, eat some minced meat, it's easier to digest."

    "Um."

    The little orc lay quietly, and said nothing except um. When the ice walked towards the outside, he slowly opened his eyes and stared deeply at the place where the ice went out. . . . . .

    "You mean the patriarch of the White Tiger tribe is a member of the Sky Snake tribe?"

    "Yes"

    Sky Snake? Qi Heng has been in the orc world for more than a year and has never heard of this race.

    Qi Heng opened the door and walked in.

    Dong Heyong was probably too attentive to speak. He didn't notice the sound of footsteps outside. When Qi Heng came in, Dong walked over and pulled Qi Heng in.

."Yong, Yong, you can talk to Qi Heng again, why did you build a house in the Qingyun tribe without our consent, please tell him quickly."

    Dong seemed very happy. No matter how bad things happened, he can at least prove that Yong is a trustworthy partner. There is no problem with his quality. All he does is to protect everyone and protect this tribe.

    Yong was originally sitting on the kang and talking to Dong. When Qi Heng came in, he stood up. This is no longer the small Asian beast they can dislike at will. He is the clan witch of Chaoyang tribe, a clan that people admire. witch.

    "Clan Witch."

    Bravely saluted Qi Heng.

    Qi Heng was taken aback for a moment:

    "Don't make a difference like this, Dong has always regarded you as his elder brother, and I do the same, sit down, let's sit down and say."

.While talking, he held the morning dawn running toward him in his hands.

    After Qi Heng sat down, Yongcai sat down with him:

    "When I went back last year, I wanted to talk to Amu and Amu and came to live. Amu was a little bit reluctant to let me go, but he didn't have to let me stay. Father said that the cub is older and should live independently. I go wherever I want, as long as I have a good time. They told me to go quickly and don't say goodbye to the patriarch."

    Yong fell into the memory and frowned slightly.

    "I didn't quite understand at the time. Why didn't Amu let me go and say goodbye to the patriarch. From childhood to adulthood, Patriarch Shan treated me like a cub of his own. I just thought Amu was very strange. They didn't treat me. It’s too abnormal to make a little bit of retention. I felt it was abnormal in my heart, but I didn’t ask too much, so I wanted to take Joan and go quickly..Because the snow season was approaching at that time, I was anxious to come back to store food. "

    "When I went out to look for Qiong, I just ran into the clan witch's young son Song. The guy yelled when he saw me, and when he came back, he should report to the patriarch. No way, I can only say goodbye to the patriarch."

    Yong's expression gradually became a little angry.

    "In the patriarch’s tent, there are not only patriarchs and witches, but also some foreigners. The leader is tall and thin. His eyes are very strange and it makes people uncomfortable when looking at people. The patriarch said that he is the patriarch of the Baihu tribe. flow."