Chapter 60

Once some thoughts take root in the heart, they will quickly become lush as vines climbing a wall. If planting next spring, count the time, now is the best time to travel, and then the harvest season will be later. During the harvest season, he and Dong must come back and organize everyone to store the food during the snow season. According to the experience of ice, the rainy season is prolonged, generally The snow season will also be prolonged, and more food must be prepared this year.

    Qing and it takes three days for them to fly to the beach. It would take at least several times as long if Dong Dong walked from the land. If the cubs were brought along, they would have to be at least twice as slow. There were many situations encountered on the road and it was very dangerous. But if you don't bring Chenxi, it will be too long to be separated from Chenxi, Qi Heng can't bear it. Besides, leaving the tribe aside for so long doesn't seem very good.

.In the distance, the shimmering Tiankun River can't see the opposite bank at a glance. The river is foggy all year round, and the river rushes forward turbulently. The crocodiles on the bank are still densely packed.

    If you build a ship downstream, it will save time and effort. But the crocodiles by the river are also really annoying. There are too many crocodiles. If they are surrounded by them in the water, that's terrible. Although this method is efficient, it still needs to improve safety.

    In the last two days of the rally, both Qi Heng and Bing walked bored on the rally’s market. There were very few people in front of the stalls, and everyone was packing up their things and preparing food for their return.

    "I have been to a gathering of Hairen, who would want to come to this kind of gathering!"

    Bing sighed exaggeratedly.

    "Hairen's rally will be so good?"

."Yes, they will have a local assembly every five days. If an orc outside asks for something to change, it will change as soon as it arrives."

    "Is everything changed at the assembly for food?"

    "Eat is the majority, and there are many other things, some of which I don't know what to use."

    "I really want to go and see."

    Bing glanced at Qi Heng, wondering to himself, would you like to go with Qi Heng? Yanming would definitely not agree if he wanted to go alone.

    "Why don't you go together? Go now?"

    Seeing Bing's excited little eyes, Qi Heng felt that he was really looking for the right person. The two hit it off, plotting how to take away Lan's person, and had to let Lanxin stay and take care of the tribe willingly.

.It didn't take long for Blue's wings to grow. The fat he had raised some time ago almost made him unable to fly. Now he is practicing diligently every day. From the east to the west of the tribe, he refused to walk with his feet when he flew together and landed together. He was also a curious baby, and if he stayed behind, he felt uncomfortable in his heart.

    "How about we leave him a message and steal it away?"

    Bing himself knew that it was impossible for Lan to stay in the tribe with integrity.

    "If he doesn't listen to that message, he will come back very quickly."

    Lan's stubborn temper was something Qi Heng had learned a long time ago.

    Bing thinks about it, too, he has wings!

    "Or, we lied to him and said, we went up the mountain?"