Dear My Teacher....Fuck You.

Start from the beginning

Naruto got up and went over to his desk. He pulled out some papers and a pen. He smiled as he turned on his lamp and started to write on his papers.

Time skip

"All done!" Naruto smiled. The blonde then saw that the daylight was coming up. He swiftly folded every paper and stood up. He looked at Shikadai and smiled. He then stared at his medication he got from the doctor. He took them and some water.

He bent over and placed a paper on the bed side.

"...I love you little brother..."

Naruto then got up and walked out. He snuck into the kitchen and placed the rest of the papers by the coffee machine.

He put on his grey hoddie and shoes. Looked at the peaceful home and smiled softly.

"Goodbye....my friend..."

With that Naruto closed the door and made his way outside.

Time skip

The skies were pinks and oranges as Naruto finally made it to his destination. He stared upon the burned building. He walked inside and towards Itachi's covered body. He looked at it and sighed.

"You were hurting....I'm so sorry...you can rest now..." Naruto bowed at the dead man as he looked up to the disappearing moon.

He held up his switchblade and it reflected his deep blue eyes.

"If it isn't Naruto Uzumaki the student..."

Naruto turned around to see Sasuke standing at the entrance. Naruto froze when he saw Sasuke smiling at him.

"Welcome home...my love." Sasuke held out his hand.

Naruto's ocean eyes watered as he smiled back.

"I'm home...my love" Naruto dropped the switchblade and walked over to Sasuke. He grabbed his hand and kissed him softly. Holding each other tight as they felt their eyes meeting each other's.

"Dont cry....you're safe now..." Sasuke softly whispered.

"You're with me now..."

"...I'm finally home..."

Morning

Kiba sat alone early in the morning as he finished reading the letter assigned to him.

Letter-

Dear Kiba,

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way...I truly apologize to you and I hope you won't hate me for it. But I had to go home. I am nothing without him. Thank you for taking care of me my whole life. To me you were more than a friend....you were my brother. Don't worry I'll tell Choji all about how you are still an idiot. I love you a lot and I hope you continue to protect the people of this good city. I messed up so much in my life...but you were always there. Thank you...brother.

P.S give these to the people who's names are written on the other papers...I wanted to apologize to all of them. Also...don't be too hard on your son...he's a good kid.

With that said...

Goodbye

Love: Uzumaki Naruto~