"You...you tricked me!" Naruto ran over to attack him but was pinned instantly and was placed in the chair. He was punched in the face by Itachi.

"I never tricked you...Sasuke's still here...but like I said...he's still in hiding." Itachi explained.

"After the cops came and took you away I sat Sasuke down and treated his wounds. He woke up with a broken heart. He never spoke, moved, or looked at me. I opened an old door that nobody couldn't open....and that's even when he decided to speed dial the cops and give them my exact location...As soon as the cops arrived I placed him in the old room and shut it. The cops couldn't find him...and from that day on...Sasuke played hide and seek for 10 years. But now..."

Itachi then opened the old door. Naruto's body started to malfunction as he saw nothing but dust and bones....human bones.

Naruto limped over and started to cry.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!" Naruto fell and started to cry on top of the old bones. He saw Sasuke's clothing welting and his shoes covered in dust.

"Sasuke...no this can't be happening...This can't be real! This is a dream! Wake up! WAKE UP!" Naruto cried as he held onto the old fancy shirt Sasuke wore as a teacher.

Itachi stood there and looked at his watch.

"Do not fret Naruto...he lived his last day in a calming state...before I was arrested...I gave him a shot of down pills. He breathed his last breath...imagining you next to him...holding him as he died." Itachi kicked over the old needle.

Naruto stared at the needle as started to shake more.

"My mission has completed..." Itachi then reached into his pocket and pulled out his gun. Naruto looked up to Itachi as he had the gun at Naruto's head.

"My work here is finished....you can see Sasuke now....and so will I..." Itachi had tears falling down his face.

Naruto closed his eyes and clenched the shirt.

*BANG*

Naruto fell back in complete fear as he saw Itachi on the ground bleeding out....and then he saw Hidan with a gun pointed out.

"HIDAN!" Naruto sniffled.

"CMON!" Hidan ran over and grabbed Naruto.

"How did you-"

"I Never trusted that motherfucker. I can't let you die like that...I waited outside behind the trees only to see that you guys never left. I walked in and saw you being gun pointed." Hidan said as he drove fast out of there.

"You killed him..." Naruto looked back.

"I know...but he deserved to rot from the beginning...I wished I had told you this a long time ago...but Sasuke murdered his parents....or so Itachi thought...Obito was the one to kill their mother and father...he framed Sasuke which made Itachi go crazy...that's his reason to doing what he did." Hidan explained.

Naruto looked back at the place. Suddenly the car stopped.

Hidan got out of the vehicle and waved at Natuto to do the same. Naruto walked over to see the inside building started up in flames. The skies were turning dark as the flames grew higher.

"What did you..." Naruto couldn't finish the sentence.

"I threw some gasoline at the exit....and I set my glasses at the remaining of the sun...so it doesn't trace to us...and so we don't have to see that ugly place ever again. Naruto looked at the beautiful flames as he held onto the shirt close. In tears Naruto looked up at the sky.

"My love....I'm so sorry..."

The two watched as the flames ate the building...

_________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks for reading this story!

Later (^∇^)ノ♪