Instead of doing that, Obito and Itachi turned around and dashed towards the opposite direction.

"OI!?" Naruto chased after them.

Pain turned around for Naruto but was kicked in the face by Sai.

"Focus! I am your opponent..." Sai stood his ground. Pain looked at him and nodded.

With that..The two bloodlusted men joined knives as they clashed their bodies together.

"You were always such a good kid...It's sad to see you betray me like this..." Pain blocked Sai's fist.

"Yeah...because I looked up to you! You were my role model! but now it's different!"

FLASHBACK-

"It's so cold..." A little Sai held himself while he slept on a cardbord in the alley.

Sai started to weep as he felt himself slowly dying.

"Why hello young one..."

Sai looked up to see a rather strange man.

"W-Who are you?"

"...My name is Pain...Where are your parents?"

"...They were murdered..."

"....Come with me...'

END

"AARGH!?" Sai yelled as he tripped Pain. He got on top and stared his father figure down.

Pain was wide eyed before he smirked.

"You were a good kid...you've always been a good kid...but now...you've grown to be a fine young fighter...I dont want to fight you...I never did...so go ahead...kill me my son." Pain then gave Sai a soft smile.

The pale boy teared up as he grabbed his knife and raised it up with shaky hands.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

With that Sai stabbed Pain over and over nonstop. Blood splatterted everywhere on Sai and the floor.

Eventually Sai stopped and started to tear up. He then stared at the dead man and clenched his knife.

"...Even in death...you still have that smuged face on...you bastard..."

Flashback-

"Again Sai!" Pain stated.

the young boy panted as he held his knife. He saw the limping rat trying to escape. The young boy ran towards the rat and stabbed it to death.

The boy fell into tears while Pain kneeled down to him.

"You thought about your parents? You did a number on that poor thing..." Pain held onto Sai.

"You did good Sai...my boss agreed to keep you as long as I watch over you. Think of me as your father...and the gang as family...I swear nobody will hurt you as long as I am there."

Sai smiled with different animals blood on him as he hugged Pain.

"Heh...we better go to the doctor...and see if any disease got on you...Cmon son."

Pain held out his hand for Sai to grab.

With that, the two left towards the base they called home...

END

3rd pov

Sai stared at the knife he had his whole life. He couldn't bring himself to drop it. Instead he kneeled to Pain and held his hand.

"Rest in the little peace you will have...goodbye...father."

With that Sai got up and left towards Rock Lee who was outside.

"Sai! Thank God you're okay..." Lee sighed in relief.

"Yeah...wait...who's that..." Sai look over to see a truck driving at full speed.

Lee was about to hold up his gun but stopped when he realized who it was.

"KIBA!? AND MR.UCHIHA!?" Lee was suprised.

"Where's Naruto!"

_________________________________________

And here is the cute picture after the dramatic chapter!

Thanks for reading this story

Later(^∇^)ノ♪