1. Shopping for our baby

Start from the beginning

We ordered everything, not just that we needed but everything in the store. 

"Can we eat now please, I am hungry" Jack moaned "in a second, just got to get some few last bits" I said dragging him into the next shop "what else is there?" he muttered and I laughed softly. 

Buying baby clothes was much more emotional than I ever considered, definitely is the hormones.

I let Jack order for us and sat down, I know growing a baby is tiring but wow I do no think I have ever wanted to nap more in my whole life than in the past two months. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Billies name appear;

Hiya Billie whats wrong, why are you calling me? You only use phone calls if you need us to fake a family emergency for you date? Who's hurt this time?

Haha very funny, I actually do not need you, my saviour, but I just wanted to ask if you are doing anything tonight?

Probably eating how ever many packets of chocolate this baby wants, but other than that I am free, why?

Well Fancy coming round to Abbies with us, I will by my godson some snacks!

Trying to be the favourite auntie already? but sure , it has been awhile, what time?

About 7:30, so 8 to you.

Whatever, if you say 'about' than I take that as an hour either way.

An hour late you mean

Very funny, I am in town right now so I will text you later

Hope you are buying the best for my godson! See you soon, mummy

Goodbye and stop calling me that!

"Calling you what?" Jack asked passing me the drinks "Billie calling me mummy" he smirked "well it isn't too long now, plus does it mean I have to call you that and you call me daddy?" he raised his eyebrows, smirking of course, "absolutely not, Jack" he smiled and sat down. "They asked me to go round Abbies tonight, if you can cope without me for few hours" I said taking a sip "well then it's a good thing Jake just text about seeing the guys later, because yes I would mum...." He cut him off before he finished that sentence "don't even think about that" I joked and he rolled his eyes "I always miss you, the both of you" his smile just automatically causes me to smile too.

"Babe?" Jack asked as I kicked off my trainers "yes?" he seems almost nervous "what would you think of me going back to some training again?" He said, he gave up fighting a while ago now to focus on work but also maybe because at 15 weeks I cried when he came home with a grazed knuckle, yes pregnancy is a roller coaster "why you asking?" I questioned as I placed my hands on the back of his neck "I have just been thinking about it recently but incase you want me to be around, not that I wont be, but I thought I should run it pass you, boss" he placed his hands on my waist and I smiled "of course I don't mind, just stay alive please, and can our son learn to walk before learning to right hook" I responded and he smiled "don't worry I will teach him a week after, let him grip his balance first" he caressed my bump and kissed me "once he can have a phone maybe, bosses orders" I teased and he chucked.

That husky laugh still gives me butterflies in my stomach, I think it always will. 

I changed into a comfy black midi dress and opted for a basic base with some tinted lip-balm and "ready babe?" I asked as Jack found his phone his loses 14 times a day, "yeah lets go" He looked up at me, I know that look, he placed his hands on my lower back "you are beautiful Lola" he nuzzled into my neck as he kissed my jaw "and you will always be a soppy, but handsome man Jack" I felt his smile before he tiled my chin up and kissed me.