Extra 2

For Zhao Mei, Tang Chunming has always sympathized. Not to mention that he did the most important work at home, and he was like an invisible person without a sense of existence. Later, the Zhao family was controlled by Wang Chunhua in his situation. Improvement, but according to Wang Chunhua's greedy temperament, it is still difficult for Zhao Mei to get good results. But no matter how much he sympathizes with this little brother, he won't stretch out his hand, he has his own home to take care of.

    Fortunately, Zhao Dong, the kid at home, no longer regarded Zhao Mei as nothing, and took good care of him. Sometimes he helped Zhao Mei stop some unreasonable reprimands of Wang Chunhua, and the situation of being beaten was even reduced.

    If it is said that Zhao Dong has changed the most in this family, then people in Pingshan Village still remember that when Zhao Dong was a child, he relied on his large size and the grandmother of the family to indulge and bully the children in the village, but in a blink of an eye he actually carried a hoe to the ground. Working, I really shocked Yicun’s eyes.

."It seems that Zhao Dong, this kid has really changed. Although he did not work well at the beginning, the land at home is gradually cleaned up. It is different from his father and mother. It seems that he was indulged by them when he was a child. It's broken," the villager commented.

    "No, just say that the kid in the family can't be too indulgent, otherwise the good kid will turn out to be bad."

    "It's a pity, the child is getting better, but this is a mother, tut..." The speaker shook his head, and the listener didn’t understand. Their eyes were bright. It’s too much for the younger brother who has always been ostentatious by him, and he hasn’t seen anyone come back in the past few years, and the old mother Zhao is getting older. The third uncle of the Zhao family hasn’t been there a year after Zhao Laosan left. I didn't see Zhao Laosan coming back for the funeral.

.To this day, the children and grandchildren of the third uncle of the Zhao family still feel resentful towards the grandmother Zhao’s family. No matter how bad the third uncle is, they are their elders, and they cannot be harsh. The third child didn't even come back to pay a homage, this kind of cold-blooded and merciless person makes people's teeth cold.

    In the final analysis, why Sanshugong died of illness is not related to Zhao Laosan in the final analysis. If it weren't for Zhao Laosan's last extraordinary act, how could Sanshugong suffer a heavy blow and make his condition worse? Take his life back from King Yama.

    For this reason, after the death of the third uncle, no matter how much Madam Ren Zhao begged the Zhao family members to find Zhao Laosan back, the patriarch would only send it to Dingzhou Mansion on the face of the same Zhao surname. I wrote a letter, but no one went there in person, and they didn't have the face to go to other people's houses. .I don't want to, in the end, Mrs. Zhao actually became a little crazy, and he often ran out without paying attention, and when she caught people in the village, she hugged and called Zhao Laosan.

    Wang Chunhua scolded Mrs. Zhao at home, but Zhao Dong had no choice but to apologize to the bewildered people. Poor little son was delayed by his mother. Tang Chunrong had married his brother, and he was still alone. It’s not that there are really no brothers willing to marry in, but everyone who knows knows what position the Zhao family is in Pingshan Village, and also knows what kind of person this Wang Chunhua is. Those who are willing to marry in are either that Wang Chunhua is not picky or Zhao Dong is unwilling. In his opinion, either the temperament is about the same as his mother or the temperament is too submissive, no matter what kind of marriage, he has no good life , I simply dragged it off, and the money that was dragged into Wang Chunhua's hands was all spent, and there was no money left to marry.