Chapter 4

Zhang Xiu was still talking over there, and Tang Chunming didn't know if he listened to it, and climbed over to the kang to open the box to find the bottom camphor wood box.

    "Brother Ming, what are you looking for?" Zhang Xiu was taken aback when he saw Tang Chunming's movements, and quickly put down the needle and thread in his hand.

    "It's okay, I'm looking for this." Tang Chunming turned around and showed the box in his hand to Zhang Xiu. I don't know whether his indifferent actions made Zhang Xiu worry about his stomach. Sit back on the kang and open the box. Only a hollow silver hairpin and a dragon and phoenix silver bracelet are left inside. This is the last remaining dowry jewelry of the original body. Originally, Tang Chunming's idea was to leave two pieces to the end. Lin Ge'er's jewellery was left as a dowry to support the appearance, otherwise he would lose face when he married to his husband's house and would not be taken seriously.

    Really think long enough.

    "Brother Ming, what are you doing?".Zhang Xiu hurriedly looked out worriedly. If the old man from the Zhao family knew that Ming brother still had two pieces of jewelry hidden in his hands, he didn't know what would happen again.

    Tang Chunming didn’t care, he just pushed the box to Zhang Xiu’s hand and said, “Brother A Xiu, if it weren’t for this physical reason, I’d rather take a trip by myself. Now I can only ask you to find a place for me, I know. Yes, yesterday Hu Langzhong’s consultation fee and medicine money were all paid for by you first, and the family also had to spend money.” He has nothing to bear in his heart, and the living can still suffocate the dead?

.Originally, Zhang Xiu wanted to persuade that the money he put up was not in a hurry, but when he thought about the situation in his family, he had to swallow it to his lips. How would he know what the situation in this family was? My brother is only afraid of being empty, but Zhao’s family didn’t show anything. Instead, he walked a lot of meat and chickens in the yard during the funeral. Now he has a body again, and he needs to be well in his health. Keep it, can you count on the help of the old Zhao family if you don't use this jewelry?

    "It's nothing more. It's a pity that I let my master run a trip." The last dowry was also taken out, and there was nothing left, but it was also good to save the old man staring at it every day.

    "It's nothing to be a pity." Tang Chunming really felt so, what kind of jewelry a big man wears.

.Zhang Xiu sighed and took it away. Their family is not wealthy, and they can only help for a while, and they have to find a way to live on. So what I didn't want to say, Zhang Xiu also brought it up now: "Brother Ming, what are your plans for the future?"

    It’s about to be planted in the beginning of spring, but two acres of paddy fields and five acres of mountainous land, even if brother Ming is not pregnant, he can't finish it. I have to say that Zhao Dahu was a good farmer before, and he basically didn’t need to worry about things in the fields. , Brother Ming took care of the back vegetable garden at home and fed the chickens in the yard. He raised a pig before, but it was used for funerals a year ago.

    Tang Chunming curled his lips, glanced at the direction of the Zhao family compound, and said: "First think of a way to make a clear relationship with the Zhao family, otherwise I can't think of more ways to live.".Precisely because he grew up in a rural area, he knew from the memory of the original body who the young and old of the Zhao family were, so the first thing he did was not to find a way to make money and make a fortune. The Zhao family's relationship, otherwise he was really afraid to sell his son when he was not paying attention.