Chapter 68

Tang Chunming was very depressed. No matter how reserved or shy it was, it had nothing to do with him. He had to listen to Zhang Xiu and the others relaying the lively scenes outside for him from time to time.

    As expected, many people in the village brought gifts to congratulate them. Although the gifts may be just a piece of cloth, they cannot be compared with the military men and Teng Yu who are rich and wealthy, but they are also part of their minds. The people who came here let Lizheng stay, because these people are also very clear about today’s situation. They didn’t bring the whole family over for the wedding banquet with a gift, but instead sent a representative. It’s really cold. The ground is freezing, the wedding banquet can't be placed in the open air, and there are certainly not a few tables placed in the room. Some people are planning to come and say congratulations and go home. There is no need to trouble Li Feng and the others.

.This situation was anticipated by Li Feng and Tang Chun before tomorrow morning, so not only did they use the wing in their homes, they also put the tables in the house on Li Feng’s side and Zhang Xiu’s house, and they burned the kang warm early in the house. The brazier is also put on, so you don’t have to worry about getting cold when you go in, and you don’t have to worry about getting cold soon after the dishes are on the table.

    Zhang Xiu broke his fingers and said which households had come in the village, and then laughed: "The Zhao family came to the Sixth Uncle’s house. He is helping in the kitchen. The other Zhao family members did not show up, but today they don’t. It’s better to show up. It saves time to let others be restrained. By the way, you didn't give any news from Li Conggen's family, and their family hasn't shown up until now."

."No," Tang Chunming rolled his eyes, "Afeng's uncle and uncle that today's elders invited him? The other seats also invited him who is close to the Li family to take care of him."

    Shen Fulang was also there, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with him and the leader who replaced Li Conggen today, and he nodded to Zhang Xiu in agreement. Zhang Xiu didn’t understand the meaning of Tang Chunming’s words. The so-called elders belong to the elders of parents who need to worship when they worship heaven and earth. Those who do not have elders should also worship the elders closest to them. From the perspective of blood relatives, Today, Li Feng should have invited Li Conggen’s husband, but neither Li Feng nor Tang Chunming is a person who pays attention to this form. If they ask them to worship the husband, it is to find sin for themselves.

.Not only didn't worship them, and today there is no even the name of their husband in the list of seats. Those who came from the Li family outside knew what was going on, but no one wanted to come forward for that family. The elders who are willing to speak for their family are not on the list of invitations. Some juniors have come to congratulate themselves. They originally came here to close the relationship with Li Feng, and they will not say that unhappy things on such a happy day today.

    &&&

    For today, Tang Chunming and Li Feng prepared a lot of various snacks, not to mention the delivery from the shopkeeper Qi. The people who came over ate them happily and had a good chat while roasting in the house.

    "Yesterday I saw Conggen's family, and I also said something specially, tomorrow I will go to Ming brother's house to drink his nephew and Ming brother's wedding wine, and ask him if he is going, haha, you haven't seen his one. His face is so dark."

."That's right, whoever asked him to publicize his little brother's relationship a few days ago, he should spray him on his face." There is also a school-age little brother who has not been mentioned in the family, and he has been taken several times by others. Let’s compare with Li Conggen’s little brothers, there is no such thing as a parent who is not angry.