Chapter 6

Perhaps, Zhang Xiu thought to himself that Brother Ming wanted to survive the past two years and find a reliable man, better than Zhao Grandma remarrying him indiscriminately for money. After thinking about it, Zhang Xiu's heart became much brighter, and she secretly decided that she must help Ming's brother open his eyes well in the future, because his brother's family is still inseparable from the man.

    So Zhang Xiu hurriedly said: "Wang, I'm going to help Brother Ming find someone. I can't do it one step late. I don't know how the family members of the Zhao family bully Brother Ming." Zhang Xiu finished. Left in a hurry.

    Wang Ying turned around and looked around this empty courtyard, sighed in her heart, and finally was cruel, but couldn't swallow this breath. If A Rong hadn't come to his stepson, he wouldn't be softened even if he was bullied to death in a place he couldn't see. A drop of tears fell, but now that A Rong was asked to find him, he couldn't treat such a stepson as non-existent.

.I frowned, thinking of the words I had heard, I knew that each of the Zhao family had hidden traitors inside. He was not relieved, Rong'er, he was such a son, he had to plan for his son no matter what, but he could not see him being caught by the Zhao family. Bullying, so Wang Ying thought about it or went out of the yard to look for Zhao's direction.

    &&&

    Tang Chunming didn't know what he meant to make Zhang Xiu comprehend it was wrong, but even if it was wrong, he would have to pass this level before him.

    Holding my son, I will inevitably encounter people from the village on the road. I saw Grandma Zhao going to make a big fuss. Brother Ming came out and walked around. Some familiar brothers and brothers who love broken mouths inevitably have to go up and ask. Ask Ming brother what this is going to do.

.Tang Chunming was worried that there were few people going to see the excitement, so he raised his eyebrows and said, "Alin, his grandmother wanted me to remarry a few days ago, and he said that he would send my little brother to be a child husband. Lang go, I don’t want to talk to his grandma, Alin has never eaten a piece of candy from his grandma and uncle since he was born. I am reluctant to send my brother to others to suffer and suffer, even if the life is not going on, whose father will be willing?"

    "I don't want to leave Mom, Mom, I don't want to go to someone else's house." Zhao Lin's little brother cried out.

.Tang Chunming’s voice was not small and attracted people who hadn’t approached him. These villagers didn’t dare to confirm that there was such a thing, but they only heard some words privately. Now, once Tang Chunming confirmed it, they were surprised. Since Zhao Pingchuan was born as a child, the Zhao family is now regarded as a person with a face and a face. How can they do such cruel things? In addition, a few days ago, the lame man personally said that Zhao Ama received the man fifteen taels of silver. Regarding the matter, the original unbiased heart came to Tang Chunming's side, and then think about how much Zhao Dahu respected Grandma Zhao, but when this person just turned around, he was going to be sold by the filial mother. People can't stand it anymore.

.So Tang Chunming swaggered all the way. Before he reached the door of Zhao’s house, he followed a bunch of people. Tang Chunrong, who had a good belly and had a good belly, was silly to argue with the Zhao family. His brother seemed to be really different. The original brother, I was afraid that there was suffering, he would only swallow it in his stomach and would not go out to share, and now his brother has only taken so many people to stand by his side, which makes Tang Chunrong who has little confidence. The courage also grew.

    Today's Pingshan Village is destined to be an eventful autumn. This large group of people followed Tang Chunming to Zhao's house in the west of the village. At the intersection of Pingshan Village and the outside of the village, two tall and strong men in coarse clothes came.