Chapter 51

So he had high hopes for Zhao Laosan, because Zhao Laosan had some of the aggressiveness of the great official from his ancestors. In time, it is not impossible to bring the Zhao family into the ranks of officials.

    It is precisely with this idea that the third uncle’s sense of belonging to Pingshan Village is not as strong as his juniors. He always thinks that the Zhao family will leave the poor mountain village of Pingshan one day, even if the Zhao family develops one day, he I never thought of giving back to Pingshan Village. But now, it’s clear that Laosan Zhao is the first talent to come out of the village in these years, but he didn’t enjoy much glory, he was robbed of the limelight by these mud legs, and there was nothing in the Zhao family, which made Sanshu Gong’s heart How to get along.

    "come in.".He knocked on the cigarette stick and called in the youngest son outside, "I will go to the county again in two days and ask what happened to the marriage in Pingchuan County, and bring some silver to let him work hard in the county school. Strive for an early morning."

    "Daddy, you..." The youngest son stopped in a breath and almost jumped up to object.

    "Okay, I know what you think. It's useless. Only when the third child is in his early years, our Zhao family can come forward. You will know why I have to persist until that day. You have never seen such scenery."

    Seeing the third uncle fell into the memory again, the youngest son slammed the door away with anger. In his opinion, Dad was a blood-sucking worm. Not only did he suck up the Zhao family on his side, but now he came to suck them again. Hard-earned money, Dad is going to force them to rebel.

.Let’s see how prosperous the people who have a good relationship with Brother Ming are now. Even Uncle Zhao’s family is better than those of them. Uncle Six is ​​still the family of Zhao, but they showed some kindness to Brother Ming and helped a little bit. Next, Brother Ming took care of their family in this way. What does this show? It means that he is definitely a brother with a clear grudge, but the Zhao family pushed out the son who originally belonged to their family and forge a grudge against them. How can I stand this tone.

    On this day, as the elders came home, some people were happy, and there were also a few families who made a lot of noise and even dropped things at home.

    Most of the children in the village are also happy. The adults in the family told them that they can go to school after the autumn harvest. They don’t need to envy Da Mao and Er Mao anymore. They can also read. These children can’t wait to run to the ancestral hall every day. Watching the increasing number of tables and chairs in the ancestral hall.

.In such anticipation, the autumn harvest season came, and the whole village was so busy that they turned their heads without touching their feet. Although they were so busy in the good weather, they were all harvested and harvested, but they were all happy in their hearts. Yes, this year God has opened his eyes, and the weather is going well, watching the harvest of crops more than in previous years, and this year there is more hope.

    The construction of the back mountain of Tang Chunming's house was temporarily stopped. Of course, the people hired had to go home to work on their own land. Li Feng told them that they would come back after their work was done. These people are busy responding, where can they be? Find such a high-paying and long-term escort.

    Li Feng now has even more reason to clean up with Tang Chunming’s land, and Tang Chunming’s acres of land has attracted the attention of the villagers even when he is too busy to turn around. Everyone is waiting for Ming’s acres of mountainous land. When the output comes out, if it is higher than their family's harvest, they will all want to buy seeds from Brother Ming in the coming year.

.The mountains were originally barren and drier than other land, so it was often necessary to water to replenish the lost water, but that was the situation of other families, but the several acres of Tang Chunming’s family were always more luxuriant than other parents, and the wheat ears were heavier. Yes, it looks fuller than other grains. There were a few that had little land, so they simply ran over to help Li Feng collect the land from Brother Ming first, so I could see the results earlier.

    Looking at the wheat in my hand, I couldn’t praise it: “You don’t need to weigh it to know that the yield of this acre of land is not lower than that of the fertile land under the mountain.” The good land under the mountain can yield 300 catties per acre in a good year. Even if it was good, when the wheat at the Ming brother's house was hit and weighed, even Li Feng, who had been busy from start to finish, was surprised. It was higher than expected, and it was nearly 500 jin. Almost doubled the output of such mountainous areas.

.As soon as this tangible number was reported, even the other people who were too busy in their own land to take care of other people ran out. More people ran directly to Li Feng and Tang Chunming and directly followed them to stare at next year’s seeds. , No matter how much money you spend, you still have to buy it. The extra grain you get is nothing but money.
.