Chapter 54

After being hugged and aware of the tightness of the person holding him, Tang Chunming and Ma Daha later realized that something was wrong.

    He just came out of space!

    He came out of thin air under Li Feng's eyelids!

    He is not very clear to the people next to him, but his judgment of Li Feng’s emotions has always been very accurate. In this dark room, he saw Li Feng’s black and bright eyes with worry and fear, and even hidden deeply. Panicked, there was no worries in his heart, he had planned to confess, because he had already decided to spend the next life with this man.

    This is a good man he couldn't find with a lantern, how lucky he was to meet him.

    "Don't panic, I said, didn't you always want to know? You hug Alin, I will take you to a place, and you will know everything when you get there.".Tang Chunming grabbed Li Feng's hand backhand, and would not let go of this good man.

    Li Feng’s eyes were more able to adapt to the darkness than Tang Chunming, and he looked at the person in his arms several times, and the panic in his eyes gradually faded. No one knew when he came over and saw no one on the kang. At that moment, it seemed that he was thrown back to a strange place that no one knew by the uncle’s family. He was in a desperate state of panic and begging for help. He had already put the house before Ming Ge'er showed up with the child. I searched it back and forth, including two yards. This is also because the dogs, horses and geese raised in the house regarded him as their master and did not bark in the middle of the night, otherwise they would have disturbed others.

    Li Feng looked at it for a while before spitting out a word: "Okay."

.In the past, he could tell himself that Brother Ming had a secret, he didn’t care. He could help Brother Ming keep the secret until the day when Brother Ming opened his heart and confessed to him, but what just happened made him unable to stick to the original. Because this secret is beyond his capacity, his willingness to keep the secret for Ming brother does not mean that this person can disappear in front of his eyes and he doesn't know where to find him.

    This time, Tang Chunming brought A Lin on for fear that the scene just happened again. Although A Lin knew the existence of this space, it was hard to guarantee that his mother would cry when he woke up in the middle of the night and disappeared.

    In the past, Li Feng usually took the time to come here except when Asen was crying, such as when he needed to feed goat milk in the middle of the night, so Tang Chunming entered the space early and busy for a while and brought Asen in again. Li Summit came over suddenly.

.But at the same time, Tang Chunming was also relieved. He was actually waiting for the best opportunity to confess to this person, right now is the best time.

    Li Feng wrapped A Lin with a quilt with one hand and held Tang Chunming's hand with one hand, lest this person disappear again. Tang Chunming smiled and soothed the man's nervous nerves, and brought him into the space in a blink of an eye. Space can bring people in. In his previous life, he didn't know that he had such an ability, and he didn't have the opportunity to try to verify it.

    So Li Feng began an adventure that subverted all his cognition.

    Suddenly entering a bright world from a dark place, if it weren’t for holding Brother Ming’s hand tightly in one hand and holding Alin in the other, he almost suspected that he was dreaming and seeing everything. None of them are real.

."You come with me first, let's put the children in the house and let them continue to sleep." Dragging Li Feng's hand to the wooden house, now I am not in a hurry to explain everything to him, since they have come in, some of them are slow. Talk slowly, and give this man time to digest, not everyone can accept everything that is unbelievable in front of him so quickly.