Chapter 72

Wang Ying slapped his stepson on the back without annoyance, and said nonsense: "It doesn't cost more money to get admitted. When you get to the county, you don't need to spend more money. Food and lodging are more expensive than the town. I didn’t see when Zhao’s youngest was proud after he was admitted to the talent show."

    Tang Chunming is cheating. Now he understands his stepmother more and more. He doesn’t admit it, but he hopes that A Rong can fight for his breath, but he never let go of his stepmother. Because there is a group of people who are dragging their feet behind, let’s not talk about the others. If you don’t see the officials, there are 50 acres of fertile land that can be tax-free. For ordinary farmers, that’s something you can’t even think of.” In this ancient time, scholars have This fame is really more practical and useful than diplomas in modern society.

    Wang Ying hugged Assen and turned his head and left. If he didn't bother with the stepson, he would understand his current mood when Assen grew up. .It’s okay to be able to pass the exam. If you are like his father, then the kung fu and silver of the past few years have really been thrown into the water. He couldn't even do the work in the fields, so he was really worried.

    No matter how troubled Wang Ying was, when it was dark, Li Feng brought Tang Chunrong back from the county together. Seeing Tang Chunrong’s joyful face, he knew that he passed the test and waited to pack his bags and go to the county school to study. went.

    When the family sat down at the dinner table in the evening, Tang Chunrong picked up his rice bowl and watched his mother feel sad again. He had discussed with her mother before this matter, but he could not reach a consensus: "Mother, maybe at home. Buy someone and come back, otherwise I won’t be able to study at ease in the county even if my mother is at home."

."I'll be able to bear it. I just went to the county to say something to buy people. Your stinky boy is not the mother who pulled you up. No matter how much money you have, you can't use it like this." Wang Ying heard this. It's hot. In his opinion, his son has the same virtue as his father. He doesn't know the hard work of making a living, and he knows that he is lavish.

    Although Tang Chunming is also uncomfortable with buyers, he also knows that his younger brother makes sense. He is not at ease if Wang Ying is alone in Zhenshan Village, but Wang Ying is absolutely not allowed to live with him. I will agree. In this era, unless there are only brothers in the family who have no men, the brothers will be able to take care of his parents after he is married, but he will move to his brother’s house when there are men in the family. That would make the neighbors talk about the various filial piety of the man, and Wang Ying obviously wouldn't let A Rong's reputation suffer a little.

."Mother," Tang Chunming said bluntly, "I think A Rong said it well. If you leave you alone in Zhenshan Village and don’t talk about A Rong, I’m not at ease, either. I’ll buy someone or hire. People, why don’t you move to my place, mother, please choose one.” Compared with hiring, buying someone is more reassuring. How can the person who hired know if they will see the money one day? Regarding the betrayal, you must know that most of the people Teng Yu used in his hands held their sales deeds.

    Wang Ying was so angry that he wanted to pat the table, and look at the tone of the stepson. The people in Zhenshan Village also said how filial and caring the stepson was. In his opinion, he didn't want to live peacefully with the stepson. At the dinner table, He Lao and Li Feng saw that the mother and son had noses, not noses, eyes, or eyes. They both held up their jobs and lowered their heads and laughed. Tang Chunrong became worried. Couldn't the brother and the mother talk well? .A Lin was the most well-behaved. He turned his eyes when he heard the three choices given by his mother, and shouted: "Grandma, please move in. Alin accompanies Grandma."