Chapter 64

"I...I..." Qian Defu blushed and stammered in the face of Lizheng's questioning. "Even during the day, he said a few words, but... this kid is too ignorant and kicked before. His mother almost had an accident, and now she ran out ignorantly, making the whole village uneasy." At the end of the conversation, she slid and angrily accused the missing child.

    Even if the child acted as annoying again before, but at this time, seeing Qian Defu behave like this, the villagers who followed out to find a child turned their hearts to Qin Goudan. No matter what, it was just a child. What to do? Whoever has the time to accuse the child of doing something wrong now is the most important thing to find the child.

    Both of them were unclear. One ran to Ming Ge'er's house to ask for someone, and no one believed what he said. What did Ming Ge'er hide the child for? What was fighting for the child before? .Brother Ming is not the stingy person at all. Everyone has seen what Tang Chunming has done for the village in the past half year; there is another person who still only shirks responsibility, rather than worrying about the child, and stalling with such a father. Mother, it's no wonder that this child is crooked at such a young age.

    Lizheng wanted to kick people up. After talking for a long time, he didn't get to the point, and said angrily: "Let you talk about the dog eggs. You can deal with other things when the child finds it back. ."

    Qian Defu was even more embarrassed and wanted to turn his head and leave, but now so many people are staring at him, so they have to bite the bullet and continue to say: "If you ask him to eat, it won't be delicious. He threw the bowl. I said a few words. Sentence, the dog egg topped a few words, his mother was crying, and then he ran out.".As for what you quarreled with, you can guess from the unstoppable look at Tang Chunming at Qian’s blessing, that the family’s quarrel actually involved Tang Chunming. It really makes people do not know what to say, so that’s why. The grandson is going to run Tang Chunming's dignitaries at night? It makes people laugh.

    "Okay, I can't ask anything. This is when I ran out at noon. I actually went out to find someone nervously at this time. It's really enough for parents to do this." Lizheng cursed badly, and then turned to the villagers who came out with him, "Big guy's hard work, look for it, and then ask the children at home if you see the dog eggs when they are playing outside during the day. children's."

    Although everyone was tossed out of the hot kang to get cold, most of the villagers had no complaints. It was all adults who didn't need to care about with a child. .Many people lighted the torch and started looking for people. They called out the name of the dog egg loudly at night, hoping that the children who were hiding could run out by themselves when they heard the sound.

    Of course, Zhang Xiu took the two sons and couldn't rest. After listening to the situation outside, he went back to the house to explain to the two sons and asked them to guard the door. He also went out to help find them.

    "Mum, is the dog's egg missing?" Ermao poked out his fluffy head from the bed.

    "Yeah, by the way, did you two see that kid today?" Zhang Xiu asked in passing.

    "Mum, I saw it." Ermao's words made Zhang Xiu who had asked carelessly jumped, and quickly grabbed Ermao: "Where did you see it? Do you know where he went?"

."Mother," Ermao drew away with a grin. A mother is too cruel, OK, "I saw the dog ran to the back hill of Ming Ah Mo's house, and I wanted to follow him to see what he was going to do, then The kid must have made a bad idea, but it didn't take long to hear a dog barking on the mountain, and the dog ran out in fright, hehe, I didn't know later."