Chapter 3

Into the night.

    In the dim, Tang Chunming seemed to have returned to the days when his old mother died. He heard the villagers say that his father wanted to find him a stepmother when his old mother died. He was not even afraid of his father’s stick and followed all the time. Dad makes trouble, who doesn’t know that if you have a stepmother, you have a stepdad. He is already a child without a mother. You can’t even have a father. So people in the village often see his father chasing after him with a stick. .

    For a while, he really did not quarrel with his father, and his father had to promise him that he would not have a stepmother. Tang Chunming obediently re-entered the school and sat in the classroom. Of course, he would inevitably be beaten. . Later, he learned that the old man was afraid that a big man could not take care of a child carelessly, so he wanted to find another one, but seeing his child objected so much, he put out his original thoughts.

.When Tang Chunming grew up and watched his father alone and trying to persuade the old man to find another wife, where did the old man have this idea anymore, saying that he would guard his son and wait for his grandson. Tang Chunming had a hard time saying that he had never told his father that he was born to be unable to straighten up. He didn't want his father to work his whole life and he had liver cancer. Tang Chunming didn't care about what to do and quit his job in the city. The village guarded his father for the last period of time. Before he died, he promised him that he would bring his wife and grandson with him in the coming year.

    After the father left, he stayed in the village and guarded the old house for two years. Maybe the underground father knew that he had lied to him, so the old man became angry and didn't use a stick to attack him with thunder.

    Ha ha.

    "You bastard, my grandson!!!"

.Tang Chunming was suddenly awakened by his aggressive father, who was holding an iron rod with cross-brows and angry eyes. He sat on the kang for a long time before he settled. Suddenly he was happy, and wiped a handful of the little brother's face, daddy, isn't this grandson ready-made? You can always get together, it really doesn't work, there is another one in my stomach.

    Being scared by the old man, even a baby in his stomach can be contented by him, and only people with such big nerves would have this reaction.

    Touching the bed, the kang was a little bit cold in the middle of the night. Tang Chunming carefully went down the kang to add some firewood to the kitchen hall. To be honest, he actually likes children, whether it's what he sees or in his dreams. The well-behaved brother Lin he saw made him love it in his heart. The people of the Zhao family didn't care about this little grandson himself.

.I added firewood and poured some hot water back into the house to drink slowly. This body is bad enough, and my whole body is sore and aching, especially in my stomach. After drinking the medicine, it is a little better.

    Seeing that Brother Lin was screaming asleep, Tang Chunming looked at his left palm under the moonlight. There was a shadow like a jade buckle. Fortunately, the portable space of the previous life followed, otherwise he would really not be confident to be able to take this To live a good life, it is not easy to take care of this body alone, not to mention that there is still a big son of the Zhao family who is staring at him, and there is no good one.

    Speaking of his father, alas, Tang Chunming was speechless. It was because he told a lie before the old man was dying, but it was also a white lie, and it wasn't to make the old man go more at ease. .But I planted it when I went to the grave in the first year. I planted one head and knocked on the head with a big bowl of scars. I touched the blood on one hand, but this blood activated the jade buckle that the ancestor of the Tang family said. It turned out to be a portable The space, with ground and spring inside, really allowed him to live a happy and relaxed life.

[BL] Through the Farming Fields in Full Springजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें