Chapter 19

Tang Chunrong is different from Zhao Pingchuan, a scholar. When he is on vacation in the school during the busy farming season, he will go to work with his mother when he returns home, unlike Zhao Pingchuan who only needs food to open his mouth and stretch out his hand. Later, Zhang Xiu finished the family affairs to see her son and Tang Chunming, and helped with some work together. After one day, nearly an acre of land in the backyard was neatly cleaned.

    Tang Chunming called the ox cart in the village to send him back to A Rong and exhorted: "Please discuss with your mother, don’t twist it. You have to know that your son is the most important thing for your mother, so even for a while The objection will eventually follow your will."

    "Brother, don't worry, I'm grown up and sensible, so I won't annoy my mother. Brother, you should be careful at home alone. Just send the letter to my school or to my mother if you have anything to do." Tang Chunrong waved his hand. I got into the bullock cart and asked my brother to go back quickly.

."Uncle did you say you want to go to the county with you?" Zhang Xiu, who was with A Lin and waiting for Tang Chunming, asked him when he got home.

    "Yeah, staying at home during this period of time is about to get moldy, just to take Lin Ge'er out to have a long experience." Tang Chunming replied with such an excuse.

    "Then you should be more careful on the way. If it wasn't for the work in Dashan Town that hadn't ended yet, and the family was not alone, I could not say that I would go with you, so I could still look at you." Zhang Xiu said regretfully.

    "Shen Fulang is here, why don't you worry about it."

    Tang Chunming took a packet of candy brought by his younger brother, except for a piece that Alin left him. As a reward for the three children’s daily homework, he was very happy and they could eat it during the Chinese New Year. Some of the above, my mother usually saves a lot.

.As for the rumors that spread in the village a while ago, it turned out that Tang Chunming’s guess was correct. This result was derived from Da Mao Ermao from other children. When Zhang Xiu told Tang Chunming, he was speechless and shook his head. No wonder Da Mao Ermao. A few days ago, I would always ask him how to write some new words. It was used for diplomacy with other children.

    Rural people, who are not as particular as the big family, avoid their children when they say gossip, and sometimes what they say from their children’s mouth is more authentic. Da Mao Ermao used teaching other children how to write his own name as a diplomatic method, inquiring into the source of the rumors in the village from their mouths, and finally found Li Conggen’s Ama.

.Through this incident, Tang Chunming felt that both Mao and Mao were quite clever. He could come up with such a way. After earning money to buy pen, ink and paper, he had to work harder on them. Anyway, his belly would be getting bigger and bigger. Just want to go out, there is no way, I can only stay at home. This is also the main reason why he wants to make a lot of money quickly. It costs a lot to have children and raise children, and there is no time to toss outside. How can he be at ease with a sum of money in his hand.

    Early in the morning, when Tianma was bright, Tang Chunming took Alin and locked the door, and gave the key to Zhang Xiu to help him look after the house and the small animals in the house. .Shen Fulang was also ready, but to his surprise, Tang Chunming actually saw the other protagonist, Li Feng, who was rumored a few days ago. Only then did he remember that he was busy cleaning up the floor these days, and he had forgotten that his house had been repaired. After moving back to the village, Da Mao Ermao was anxious to go and was persuaded by Zhang Xiu, because it was busy enough to clean up the house just after moving back, as if Zhang Xiu had gone to help once.