Chapter 67

The third uncle was indifferent to Tang Chunming, but he showed a complicated look at the child Wang Ying was holding. From his point of view, this is the species of the Zhao family and the only kid left by Zhao Dahu to rely on in the future. What he worships, he should have visited when he was born. He is still very satisfied with Zhao Dahu, but he is angry when he thinks of his mother and uncle. Anyway, he would not bow his head to a brother first. .

    Let’s do this first, and take good care of him when he enters the genealogy in the future, and let him pass on the big tiger branch. The third uncle will look away from the child who has more eyes. As for the little brother Alin, he will eventually get married in the future. He is not a member of the Zhao family.

.Zhao Pingchuan looked at Tang Chunming with the most complicated gaze. He hadn't seen Tang Chunming for a long time. On the first day of the new year, he saw that he almost didn't know where he was. At this time, Tang Chunming was even more attractive than when he married Zhao Dahu. Eyeballs, bright eyes and fangs, a slight smile on his face was talking to his stepmother, the sun was falling on his face, and it seemed that the light spots could be seen jumping on his long curled eyelashes.

    The flying eyebrows and beautiful facial features are more free and easy than before, but they don't show the meaning of publicity. The whole person holding the child in his arms looks extremely soft.

    How can he live better than before? How can he live more comfortably than in the past? Zhao Pingchuan was extremely upset in his heart. He had been avoiding the news from the village, so he still didn't know what Tang Chunming had done in the past six months. If he knew it, I'm afraid he would have even more injustice in his heart.

.Grandma Zhao and Wang Chunhua wanted to rush to grab Tang Chunming’s face and scold Tang Chunming for a bloody head with the most vicious words, but before they could move, the third uncle gave them a light glance and said, "Go," Don't delay the hour."

    The group of people passed by Tang Chunming and they continued to walk back. Tang Chunming said strangely: "It seems that I haven't seen Zhao Daniu. Why didn't he show up on such days?"

    "It seems that Zhang Xiu and the others said that Zhao Daniu didn't come back with Zhao Laosan. What kind of people are these? The days when my brother was removed from service did not show up." Wang Ying shook his head and said, staying here for a while. Will gossip about the village with Zhang Xiu and the others.

.Looking at Tang Chunming again, the dead ghost master found such a family for his precious son. His eyes were really lame. Fortunately, the stepson himself had a very upright vision this time. Whether he was looking for a character or a sideman Those who can't be found under the lantern, now it's his stepmother and A Rong's turn to touch the light of the stepson. It's really a feng shui turn, and it's impossible to imagine it in any case half a year ago.

    "Mother, did you say they brought such things all the way to swagger?" Tang Chunming's mouth raised a sarcastic arc, compared with the sacrifices he prepared that was very real at first glance, they held them in their hands. Those things are really crude.

.The corners of Wang Ying’s mouth twitched. Logically speaking, Zhao Dahu belonged to the Zhao family. This time the Zhao family should have taken care of it. Of course, it would be fine to do it, but compared with those things that Tang Chunming bought, it appears to be the Zhao family’s behavior. It's too chilling, but the more so, the better the stepson's mood will be.

    Tang Chunming didn’t want to listen to his stepmother’s answer. He looked down at Alin in his arms. Alin snuggled him up. Tang Chunming kissed Alin’s forehead with satisfaction. Alin no longer saw Mr. Zhao as before. Mother those people flinched, but they gave Wang Chunhua a brave look just now.