Chapter 36

Tang Chunming couldn't laugh anymore. This Tang surnamed brother, but only one, but when it comes to the Tang family, which one is there in Pingshan Village, isn't it his single-door family? Tang Chunming stared straight at the matchmaker, and the flower matchmaker, who looked fearlessly at Li Feng's cold knife, trembled. Why did this brother look so awkward.

    Shopkeeper Qi was also stunned, and looked at Tang Fulang, who was on the side, actually came to talk to Tang Fulang? Don’t you know that Tang Fulang is still keeping filial piety?

.Li Feng's eyes became darker and darker, and it seemed that some storm was brewing. The hand holding the rope rein suddenly tightened, and the horse suddenly hissed for some reason and lifted the front scabbard. He has always been honest and diligent. The diligent old bull ran forward as if frightened and refused to listen to the driver's call. The two matchmakers, who were unprepared under the bumps and bumps, were almost thrown out and lay down in a panic and grabbed the car plate tightly. His face was even paler with a layer of powder, and he screamed for the coachman to quickly control the cow.

    Li Feng calmly jumped down from the front cowl. The horse looked restless. Li Feng patted the horse's neck and quickly calmed down. He turned his head and rubbed Li Feng's big hand affectionately. .Tang Chunming has not seen many Ma Ke, but shopkeeper Qi saw a lot of animals carried by people traveling north and south, his eyes flashed with admiration, and then he looked at the man Li Feng, who seemed to be okay, but suppressed a lot of his breath. For a while, I didn't realize why Li Feng had to frighten the two matchmakers.

    Yes, seeing the interaction between the horse and Li Feng, the shopkeeper Qi can see that the horse and the owner's mind are connected, so there is no hint from the owner how this horse could behave in a loss.

    Thinking of the last time the young master asked to investigate this man, he found out that he was enlisted in the army and only returned from the army this year. There was almost nothing to discover. However, a soldier who came back with him appeared in Dingzhou and became an army man. Master Qian in China. Up to this point, the shopkeeper Qi did not dare to continue the investigation, but in his heart it was difficult to regard him as an ordinary farmer.

.The driver of the two bullock carts finally managed to control the bull after driving a certain distance, jumped out of the cart and quickly helped the matchmaker in the cart down, and carefully apologized. They didn't know why the good bull was out of control, all right. Not throwing people out will cause disaster.

    When the matchmaker's mouth was not forgiving, they scolded the honest coachman happily.

    Such a big movement of course alarmed the neighbors around, especially the Zhang Xiu family who were close by. Dashan was working in the yard originally, but when he saw horses and cows barking outside, he quickly walked out of the yard, fearing that something happened to Tang Chunming's house, so he saw the thrilling scene at the door.

    "What's the matter?".Zhang Xiu came out of the house. After he came out, he only saw the matchmaker scolding someone. He didn't understand what happened. He saw Tang Chunming also standing at the gate of the yard, walking around from his door to protect him. I asked the shopkeeper Qi, who was standing on the side, hello, and it was strange to see the horse next to Li Feng.

    Ermao, who was crouching at Li Feng's house, also ran out. They became more curious about the horse that Uncle Feng brought back. They wanted to touch it but didn't dare to touch it. As for what the two matchmakers wanted to do, they didn't care at all.

    Seeing someone coming out to watch, the two matchmakers had to shut up when they knew that it was not an accident. They still had an important task, and they cursed badly in their hearts, hoping that the big matchmaker will not be affected by this bad luck later.