Chapter 60

After discussing some specific details with Teng Yu, Tang Chunming and Li Feng directly acted as the shopkeeper and left Zhang Changming. He is Tang Ji’s future shopkeeper, but at this stage, someone needs to bring a little. There is no objection to accompany such a shopkeeper.

    As for the profit sharing of the shop, this was negotiated when Teng Yu was first mixed in, and this time, Shen Fulang and Zhang Xiu of the Quanyang Museum did not want any more members in it. The ice shop already occupied Tang Chunming's great bargain, this time they will not accept it anyway, without such a cheeky, take the hard-earned silver for nothing.

    Tang Chunming and Li Feng did not force them, anyway, there were many opportunities for cooperation in the future, as long as they continued to live in Pingshan Village. .So in the end, Teng Yu accounted for 40%, and Tang Chunming and Li Feng accounted for 60% of them. However, they gave half of the shares to Zhang Changming. Although only half of them, in the long run it is not lower than the profitability of the ice shop. For Zhang Changming, he can learn more.

    Finally, Teng Yu talked about Tingjing Pavilion’s opponent Minglanju, Manfutang in Ping’an Town and the Meng family behind them. He didn’t say it, but when he mentioned Tang Chunming, he remembered what the Meng family did. Since then, there has been no movement anymore, and he has forgotten all these quicknesses. Therefore, for Tang Chunming, how much crisis he has to have is really not in line with his temperament, and he is more suitable for enjoyment.

    "Meng Jiaran has something to do with Minglanju?".Tang Chunming was surprised. He still remembered the scene of watching A Lin on the roadside when he first came, and he had to choose which one to sell the vegetables in his space. He didn't expect that he would not only keep in touch with Tingjing Pavilion, but also Ming Lanju had been involved, and this level of fate made him not know how to express it.

    Teng Yu is not someone who has done good deeds and is not known to others. The place where he should show his merit is to show his merit. Although these things and people are likely to be led by them, Li Feng's shots can achieve the same effect, but he takes the initiative. The meaning of preventing disasters is different, otherwise he would not be worthy of Tang Fulang's trust in him to maintain a cooperative relationship with them.

    "Yes, Ming Lan Ju has always wanted to find out our source of goods. I somehow tracked down Jin Kee in Ping An Town, and let them know that I am the owner behind Jin Kee, so they took a blessing from Jin Kee's competitor. Tang started it..Since Minglanju hit our idea like this, we can't not fight back. It's a bit difficult to deal with Minglanju, but it's easy to deal with a Meng family in Ping'an town. The Meng family's hands are not that long, and they shrink after a few beats. Going back, and Manfutang's current business is declining day by day, even the shopkeeper's backyard is not calm. "Teng Yu pretended to be emotional, which made Tang Chunming wonder what it was like that the shopkeeper's backyard was not calm, and he couldn't help but gloat. Oh, who should let such a person get his idea on his head.

    "Then I would like to thank Young Master Teng for his action. Do you have any difficulties with Ming Lan Ju now?" I heard that the Meng Family and Man Fu Tang were only minor roles, and the key thing was Ming Lan Ju behind them.

."This is the blessing of Brother Li Feng," Teng Yu smiled at Li Feng who was holding the child on one side, and the corners of his mouth twitched. There is no sense of disobedience for such a tough army man to bring the child up. "I think it is Brother Li Feng. The background made Minglanju dare not reach out to Pingshan Village. This allowed Tang Fulang to be safe and sound. We also entrusted Brother Li Feng's blessing, Minglanju no longer presses on us step by step."