Chapter 71

"Why? Sanshugong has an opinion on my Li family?" People who know the Zhao family will have an opinion. The Li family is waiting for them. Li family and Zhao family are not without contradictions, especially Zhao Lao. After three exams for talents, these three uncles even choked on the affairs of the village, as if their Zhao family was the first-class family in Pingshan Village.

    Now he is just a talented person. If Zhao Laosan is a man at this time, maybe the elders of the Li family will carefully consider the attitude of the Zhao family, but now Li Feng’s backstage is much tougher than his Zhao Laosan, even if he is not an official now. But there are also a group of brothers and friends in front of military attachés, so the clansmen will not be so stupid to offend Li Feng now.

    The third uncle was so angry that his fingers trembled. This is an attitude of not taking his Zhao family seriously. Dahu's two children want to be included in the Li family tree, and there is no reason to not reveal them to the Zhao family!

."The two children are of Dahu’s biological blood. Should I ask my Zhao family’s opinion about what to do? Although Dahu is gone, he still has his mother, brothers, and our people. Who agrees with them? Changed the surname to ancestor?!"

    The Li family knew that the Zhao family would be in trouble. Tang Chunming knew this more clearly, and stood up while tapping the little Asen: "Of course I agree with whom my child will be named. How long has Assen been born? Have you seen your Zhao family Have you ever shown up? You are not rare. People are rare."

    "I'm rare!" Li Feng's cold voice followed Tang Chunming's voice, firm and powerful, making a sound.

    Those who heard Li Feng secretly applauded, this is a real man.

.An elder from the Li family came out to be a peacemaker. Of course, everyone present could hear what his true intentions were: "Well, your Zhao family is not too bad for such a child. Dahu will also have two brothers. No matter who adopted a person, there was a shortage of people who offered him incense in the past, and no one in Zhao's family said to support his two children when Brother Ming came out of his own family. Now...hehe..."

    Since the Zhao family didn’t raise Tang Chunming’s children at the beginning, it’s natural for Tang Chunming to decide who the child should follow. Although the Qin family also asked the child to marry his mother, they brought the Qin family’s land. , So this kid from the Qin family is still raised by the Qin family, but what about the Zhao family? The land was taken back long ago. As for the wasteland that was opened up, it was a wasteland and didn't need money. The tax paid in the first year of this year was also paid by Brother Ming himself. It really has nothing to do with the Zhao family.

.People from the Li family naturally helped Li Feng, and they used words to run against the third uncle and the Zhao family: "After the child was born, Ming brother did not see the Zhao family regardless of whether it was the third or the full moon, not to mention the little Asen. It’s Alin. I don’t seem to have eaten a few meals from the Zhao family when he grows up, and I’ve never heard the Zhao family say that Alin should be listed on the genealogy."

    Some people who look down on your brother might not remember to add to the genealogy until your brother gets married. Most of the people in the Zhao family are obviously heavier than his brother. Uncle Zhao Liu is considered a wonderful work of the Zhao family, so How could it be possible that Alin had been listed on the genealogy when he was so young, but now it has become evidence that the two children are not in the eyes of the Zhao family.

    "That's right, if you really care about the child left by Dahu, you should have discussed with Ming brother about the child's genealogy, but before that, there was no movement at all, and I didn't care about it. The child finds another way out?"