Chapter 75

Unexpectedly, perhaps as expected, His Royal Highness King Zhao stayed in Pingshan Village. He just heard that Li Feng's house came to the distinguished guest and came here specially, but His Highness King Zhao didn't like to see strangers, so Lizheng did not. Seeing King Zhao’s face, Li Feng and Li Zheng revealed a little bit, saying that it was a noble person He Lao knew before, and this time he also came to He Lao.

    It can be seen that Li Feng’s attitude is very cautious, and Lizheng will not be able to see or see people. It is rare for them to have a chance to get close to the nobles. When they are in front of the nobles, I am afraid that he will not even be able to speak. , So it’s easier for him not to be summoned, but the more respect He Lao in his heart, He Lao’s identity is really extraordinary.

.According to Lizheng’s private arrangement, even Zhang Xiu, Chen Fulang and others no longer come to Li Feng’s yard. Da Mao Ermao also went to school honestly and did not run around to play, except for taking care of Tayun Ma’er. Li Feng's yard scurryed.

    Although Tang Chunming and Li Feng are a little uncomfortable, they also know that King Zhao will only stay here for a short time and will not stay here for a long time. You must know that they are real nobles and not from grassroots like Li Feng, Tang Chunming and others. He is the old man. It was also after being convicted and sent to the north to gradually wash away the original delicacy and become as indifferent to food, clothing, housing and transportation as a military man.

.Fortunately, there are many rooms in the house now. After Zhao Wang chose the opposite of He Lao, which is the room where Tang Chunming used to live, the two guards cleaned up the room before Zhao Wang moved in. Tang Chunming glanced occasionally and found that It really changed a lot inside, and I thought it was fortunate that this highness could endure the rural environment.

    Alin has also become much quieter due to the arrival of the guests. The only thing that has not changed is Little Asen. He still ate and slept, yelled and waved his small arms when he was happy, and also when he was upset. Ah, yelling desperately to attract everyone's attention, he wants to hug, he wants to go out and around, carefree, even the little Alin did the same as his mother, and gently grabbed his little brother's nose.

.In addition to talking with He Lao in the room, Zhao Wang is also keen to let Li Feng take him to the back mountain. Maybe there are reasons why He Lao strongly recommends it, but because of the health of Zhao Wang, every time he goes to the back mountain It didn't take long. The scene of the farmhouse he had never seen before seemed to make King Zhao feel very novel. You must know that in the past, even when he lived in the imperial house to recuperate, no one would let his Royal Highness see the scene of flying dogs.

    On this day, the two guards who stayed in step followed far behind to ensure that King Zhao would not leave their sight range. Although it was only a rural area, they were more vigilant because they were the only two of them. Li Feng accompanied Zhao Wang to lead him up the mountain. Uncle Tie and the others carefully stepped back when they saw the nobleman walking here from a distance, and did not dare to disturb or raise their heads for fear of offending the nobleman.

.Looking at the fluffy and tender little chicken cubs newly added in the chicken coop, Zhao Wang’s face smiled: “I didn’t expect that this king would see so much hometown fun one day, and now I can understand how old he is. I'm thinking about it. It's really much more comfortable here than in Beijing." In front of He Lao, he called himself Xiao Wang, but others would not be able to enjoy such treatment.

    "Ho Lao has a great kindness to me. I was lucky enough to survive because of He Lao, so I wanted to do my part. Of course, it was also because there were no elders in my family. I persuaded Elder He to come over and help.” Li Feng said honestly. In his opinion, Zhao Wangneng brought only two guards. He must have investigated the matter here before he came. So, these There is no need to hide things.